Chapter Eight

(A/N I hope you're enjoying this! I might have to do a rewrite though because of the chapter order and low description in the chapters. But don't worry! I ain't doing that until this book is FULLY done!)

Back in the ocean, Marlin was unconscious on his side. He could hear a voice but that was it.
"Duuuuude. Duuuuuuude?" Marlin opened his eyes. His vision was blurry but he could see something green and brown looking at him.
"Focus dude. Duuuuuuude?" He asked again.
Marlin groaned in pain, letting the figure know he's awake.
"Oh. He lives! Hey DUDE!" Marlin could now see that it was a sea turtle that was talking to him and he had some sort of surfing accent.
"Uuggh. W-what happened?" Marlin asked.
"Aw. Saw the whole thing dude. First you were like 'woah!' and then we were like 'WOAH!' and then you were like 'woooo.'" Crush explained.
"What are you talking about?" Marlin asked confused.
"You mini-man! Takin' on the jellies! You've got serious thrill issues dude. Heh heh. Awesome." Crush explained, meaning that he saw what happened in the jellyfish forest.
"Oh my stomach. Uuugh." Marlin held his stomach in pain. Probably cause of the hard shell he was lying on.
"Woah. No hurlin' on the shell dude 'kay? Just waxed it." The sea turtle told him.

(Tell me you're reading this in his voice!)

"So-so Mr. Turtle-" Marlin tried explaining.
"Woah. No dude. Mr. Turtle is my FATHER. Name's Crush." He nodded.
"Crush?... Really? Um. Okay Crush. Listen I have to get to the East. Australian. Current. EAC?" Marlin tried telling him but Crush just silently laughed.
"You're RIDIN' it dude! Check it out!" Crush motioned him to turn around. Turns out they WERE in the EAC! The EAC was completely full of sea turtles!

Crush then turned over to him.
"Okay. Grab shell dude." He told him. Marlin was confused.
"Grab whaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" They were suddenly going downwards and speeding up very quickly, causing Marlin to desperately hold on. Meanwhile, Crush was having a fun time.
"HA HA! RIGHTEOUS! RIGHTEOUS! YEAH!" Crush yelled out.
"Stooop!!" Marlin shouted. They slowed down and continued to follow the current. Crush turned his body over so that his shell was facing downward.
"Sooooo *sigh* what brings you on this fine day to the EAC?" Crush asked curious.
"Well. Dory, Sebrina and I have to get to Sydney. *Gasp!* Dory! Sebrina! Are they alright?!" Marlin asked almost forgetting them two.
"Huh? Oh them two?" Crush turned his body again and then pointed downward.
"One is sublevel dude." Crush muttered. Once a sea turtle moved over, Marlin could see
Sebrina shaking her head in pain as if she just woke up.
"Sebrina! Sebrina! Sebrina!... Sebrina..." Marlin quickly swam down to her.
"Uuuugh... Marlin?" Sebrina looked over.
"I'm right here. It's okay." He told her. She smiled as she slowly got up and shook her head one last time.
"W-where are we?" Sebrina asked.
"The EAC. We made it." Marlin and (y/n) swam over to the edge of the shell. once Sebrina's face brightened up in awe, Marlin's heart skipped a beat. He looked over and now noticed the scratch marks on her side.
"Oh oh. Sebrina I'm so sorry....This is all my fault-" Sebrina looked at her side and back at Marlin.
"Okay to be honest, it was both of our faults. We both should've listened to-" Sebrina paused and looked around.
"Where's Dory?" She asked, hoping that they didn't leave her behind. As if on cue, a familiar voice shouted out.
"29 30! Ready or not! Hear I come!" It turned out to be Dory on another sea turtle. She seemed fine. She swam over, looked behind a sea turtle and found a bunch of little baby sea turtles.
"There you are! Catch me if you can! Ha ha! Ha ha ha! Ha ha!" Dory laughed about as she swam away. The two clownfish looked around to see a bunch of other sea turtles playing around.
It was fun to watch them having fun, except the fact that one was thrown out of the current!
"*Gasp!* Oh my goodness!" Marlin shouted. They were both going to swim after him but Crush stopped them both.
"Woah woah. Kill the motor dudes. Let us see how Squirt does flying solo." Crush said as if nothing unusual happened.
It took a minute but the little sea turtle now named Squirt rushed back into the current. He spun around and then stopped.
"Woooah! That was so cool! Hey Dad did you see that?! Did you see me?! Did you see what I did?!" Squirt asked swimming over excitedly.
"YOU SO TOTALLY ROCKED SQUIRT!" Crush yelled, happy for him.
"Now give yourself a fin...noggin...duuude." Crush did some sort of handshake before looking over at the skeptical clownfish.
"Oh! Intro! Jellyman. Offspring. Offspring...jellyman. Jellyman's girlfriend. Offspring. Offspring... Jellyman's girlfriend." Crush introduced them.
"Jellies?! Sweet." Squirt said as Crush agreed.
"Woah uh...w-we're just friends guys." Sebrina explained as they both had shocked faces. They tried not to blush.
"That's what they all say dudes." Crush said. Squirt swam up to Marlin.
"You rock dude!" Squirt nogged him on the head.
"Curl away my son! Aw it's awesome jellydudes. The little dudes are just eggs and we leave 'em on the beach and coo-coo cachoo they find their way back to the big old blue." Crush explained.
"All by themselves?" Marlin asked surprised.
"Cha!" Crush nodded.
"B-but dude! How do you know when they're ready?" Marlin asked wanting more info.
"Well ya never know but when they know, you'll know you know?" They both nodded in unison and Marlin stopped when he noticed Sebrina smirking about it.
Dory and the other baby sea turtles swam over to them.
"Hey look everyone!" Dory told them.
"I know them two! That's the jellyman and his girlfriend!" Squirt piped in.
They both laughed.
"Well go on. Jump on 'em!" Dory told them. They all started swimming towards them. Sebrina dodged at the last second while Marlin got tackled.
"Are you funny?" One asked as the baby sea turtles piled on him. Marlin tried getting his breathe back.
"Where's your shell?"
"Are you running away?"
"Did you really cross the jellyfish forest?"
"Did they sting you?" Marlin finally got out of the pile.
"One at a time!" Marlin told them as (y/n) laughed.
"Mr. Fish. Did you die?" One asked, being directly in his face.
"Sorry I was a little vague on the details." Dory apologized.
"So where you going?" Another asked.
"Well see my son...was taken. My son was taken away from me."

*Gasp!*

They all sat in a pile, wanting to know more.
"No. Way." Dory said.
"What happened?" Squirt asked.
"No no kids. I-i don't wanna talk about it." Marlin said feeling ashamed.
They all complained, begging him to tell them.
"Well..." He looked over at Sebrina, who slowly swam next to them and sat down with her fins holding her face up. She too, wanted him to tell them what happened.
"Okay. I live on this reef. A long long way from here..." Marlin explained.
"Oh boy. This is gonna be good can tell." Dory whispered as they huddled closer.
"And my son Nemo...see, he was mad at me, and maybe he couldn't have done it if I weren't so tough on him. I don't know... anyway he swam out in the open water to this boat and when he was out there, 2 divers appeared and I tried to stop them but the boat was to fast! So we swam out in the ocean to follow them..."

Soon enough, his great adventure was spread about across the entire ocean, thanks to the sea turtles. His great adventure surely enough, made it to Sidney.