Chapter Ten

Pretty soon, the turtles were going full speed ahead, right under Sydney!
The turtles were having trouble seeing due to how fast they were going.
"All right! We're here dudes! Get ready! Your exit's coming up man!" Crush yelled out.
"Where?! I don't see it!" Marlin asked. Dory looked up and noticed it.
"Right there! I see it! I see it!" She pointed to a swirly curved up line. That's where they were heading.
"You mean the swirling vortex of TERROR?!" Sebrina asked.
"That's it dude!" Crush nodded.
"Of course it is!" Sebrina rolled her eyes. Crush looked up at them.
"Okay first, find your exit buddy!" Crush commanded.
Dory squished Marlin. Sebrina looked over at them.
"Do you have your exit buddy?" Crush asked barely seeing a thing.
"Yes!" Dory answered as Marlin tried getting out of her grasp.
"No!" Sebrina yelled. Crush currently couldn't hear.
"Okay, Squirt here will now give you a run down on proper exiting techniques!" Crush then turned back as Squirt swam up to them.
"Good afternoon. We're gonna have a great jump today!" Squirt yelled.
Marlin and Sebrina slowly looked at each other.
"Ok crank a hard cutback as you hit the wall! There's a screaming bottom turn, so watch out! Remember, rip it, roll it and PUNCH it!" Squirt explained not very clearly. None of the fish could hear or understand him.
"I think he's trying to speak to us I know it!" Sebrina said.
Marlin finally got our of Dory's grasp.
"You know, you're really cute, but I don't know what you're SAYING! Say the first thing again-" Marlin got interrupted by Crush turning around and yelling at them.
"Okay jellyman! Go go go go go!" Squirt suddenly pushed all three fish off Crush's back and into the swirly exit!
They all screamed all the way through as they swirled around.
Then they were pushed out at the end still spinning. Taking deep breathes, Marlin started laughing as Dory and Sebrina cheered.
"That was...*pant* fun! Ha! Ha! I really ENJOYED that!" Marlin said.
"Me too! Let's go again!" Sebrina said as Dory looked up.
"Hey look! Turtles!" Dory said as the sea turtles passed by on the current. Crush turned around.
"Ha ha! Most excellent! Now turn your fishy tails around and swim straight on through to SYDNEY!" Then he was pushed back by all the baby sea turtles landing on him.
"NO WORRIES MAN!" He shouted out.
"No worries! Thank you, dude. Crush!" Marlin yelled out.
The kids started saying their goodbyes.
"You tell your little dude I said hi, okay?" Crush told Marlin.
"See you later dudes!" Squirt yelled out.
"Bye everyone!" Dory waved.
"Bye!" Sebrina waved as well.
"Oh, Nemo would've loved this..." Then a thought ran through Marlin's head.
"Oh! Hey crush! Crush, I forgot! HOW OLD ARE YOU?!" Marlin asked.
"150 dude! That's still young! Rock on!" Crush and the turtles disappeared in the current.
Marlin was shocked.
"150!...150 I gotta REMEMBER that!" Marlin told himself.
Then it was Dory's and Sebrina's turn to be shocked.
"Woah!" Dory said, surprised as Sebrina slightly gasped. They had to go through some heavy fog now.
"...We going in there?" Dory asked.
"Yep!" Marlin said.
"P. Sherman 42 Wallaby way, Sydney?" She asked again. She got the same answer.
"We're gonna JUST...SWIM... STRAIGHT." Marlin said as he started swimming.
"Alright!" Sebrina agreed, confidently.
"🎶Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming-🎶" Dory was interrupted.
"Dory?" Marlin asked, letting her know she should stop. Dory hummed instead.

...

A few minutes passed and they haven't gone out of the fog yet. Sebrina started to worry.
"Boy, this is taking a WHILE." Marlin said.
"Hey. How about we play a game?" Dory suggested. Both clownfish agreed.
"Okay, I'm thinking of something...uh orange, and it's smaaall-" They both knew the answer.
"It's me." Sebrina said the same time Marlin said.
"It's Sebrina." Dory nodded.
"Right!...okay, now I'm thinking of something orange...and uh smaaall-" Both clownfish agreed it was Sebrina.
"All right smarty-pants!...and it's orange and small...with white stripes!" This time Marlin was the only one that answered.
"Sebrina, and the next one's just a guess, Sebrina." Marlin said.
"Okay, that's just scary!" Dory told him.
"Wait wait wait! I've DEFINITELY seen this floating speck before! That means we've passed it before and that means we're going in circles and that means we're not going STRAIGHT!..."
Sebrina explained as both she and Marlin freaked out.
"We've got to get to the surface! Come on guys FOLLOW ME!"
Sebrina freaked out more and was just about to go up when Dory grabbed her.
"Hey! Relaaax. Take a deep breath!" Dory said. They all took a deep breath and calmed down.
"Now. Let's ask somebody for directions!" Dory suggested.
"Oh fine! Who do you wanna ask? A speck?! There's nobody HERE!" Marlin explained angrily.
"Well there's gotta be SOMEBODY here, it's the ocean silly. We're not the only 3 he he. Let's see..." Dory looked up.
"Okay no one there..." Marlin and Sebrina closed their eyes in disbelief.
"Nope...notta...*gasp!*" She noticed a dark figure in the distance.
"There's somebody! Hey! Excuse-" Marlin stopped her.
"Dory! Okay now it's my turn. I'm thinking of something dark and mysterious and if we ask it for directions, it could ingest us and sit out our bones!" Marlin explained.
"What is it with men and asking for directions?" Dory asked, sincerely.
"Okay Dory, I'm with him on this one. You wanna play a card, Let's play the 'let's not die' card." Sebrina explained as Marlin nodded.
"You guys want to get out of here, don't ya?" Dory asked smiling.
"Of course we do!" Marlin answered.
"Well then how are we gonna DO that unless we give it a shot and hope for the best? Hmm? Hmm?!" Dory asked sarcastically while Marlin stuttered.
"Come on guys! Trust me on this!..." Dory protested.
Marlin was about to speak but he slightly looked beside him and noticed Sebrina's scratch marks. If they didn't trust her this time, it could be worse.
"...alright." he and Sebrina moved aside. Dory smiled even more.
"Excuse me! Woohoo! Little fella?..." No response.
"Uh, hello! Don't be rude say hi!" Dory nudged them.
"Huh...hello!" Marlin said sheepishly.
"Hiiii?" Sebrina tried smiling at the strange creature.
"His son Bingo-" Marlin fixed her mistake.
"Nemo." He whispered.
"Nemo! Was taken to uh..." Dory looked over for help.
"Sydney." Sebrina whispered.
"Sydney! Yes! And it's really REALLY important that we get there as FAST as we can so can you help us out?" Dory asked. Still no response.
"Come on little fella. Come on!" Dory cooed. The dark figure suddenly grew bigger.
"Uh Dory? I'm a little fella....I don't think that's a little fella.."
Sebrina explained squinting and swimming a little closer to the figure.
Suddenly, the figure turned to it's side and it turned out to be a giant whale!
"Oooh oh! Big fella! Big- whale. Alright. Maybe he only speaks whale..." Dory thought. She then tried to speak whale, which confused the two clownfish.
"Mooo weeee neeeeeeed toooooooo fiiiiiiiiind his sooooooooooon!" Dory yelled out.
"Um. Are you sure you speak whale?" Marlin asked. The whale made a slight response, then Dory continued.
"Can yooouuu give uuussss direeections?" The figure slowly swam in the fog.
"See he's swimming away!" Marlin told her. In whale, Dory wailed to come back.
"He's not coming back! You OFFENDED him!" Marlin explained as Sebrina was confused by this whole thing.
"Maybe a different dialect." She then started making weird mooing noises.
"Okay Dory, this is not working." Sebrina explained. Clearly, Dory did not listen.
"Maybe I should try humpback." She started making loud roaring noises.
"Okay, now you just sound SICK." Sebrina told her as Marlin started to get irritated.
"Maybe louder huh?" Dory said. She then went louder which sounded like sick screaming.
"No! Don't do that!" Marlin and (y/n) tried telling her. Once again, she didn't listen.
"Too much orca. Didn't it sound a little orca-ish?" Dory asked.
"It doesn't sound orca! It sounds like nothing I've ever heard!" Marlin shouted as Dory continued speaking whale. Both clownfish rolled their eyes.
Sebrina then heard something coming but decided to shrug it off due to the loudness Dory was causing.
"For all we know, this whale could be HUNGRY." Marlin mumbled.
"Don't worry Marlin. Whales don't eat clownfish, they eat krill." Sebrina explained.
Suddenly a group of krill swam away in front of them.
"Swim away!" They all shouted.
"Oh look! Krill!" Dory  said. That made Sebrina hear the noise louder this time.
Both she and Marlin turned around and gasped when they realized that the whale was right behind them with its mouth open!
"*Gasp!* MOVE DORY!! MOOOOOOOVE! AAAH!" Marlin shouted as he grabbed Dory's fin. They all tried swimming away but the whale sucked them all in it's mouth!
"AAAAAH!!" Was their last shout before they were all sucked in.

(Yay! I'm finally done!!
Word count: 1553