Chapter Ten

Meanwhile, Dory was trying to remember where they were trying to go.
"Now I was going somewhere. Question is where." Dory told her self. Hank bumped the stroller angrily.
"Which way? Do you see the sign?!" Hank asked, annoyed.
"I'm looking. I'm looking. Something to something gets me to my family-MY FAMILY!" Dory stopped as she looked at a long sign and read it.
"The World's Most Powerful Pair Of-" Dory then thought for a moment.
"I know that. Why do I know that?... It's another memory!" She then looked down to Hank.
"Hank, we need to go that way! Left! Go left!" She told him. He rolled it again and went left, although the Open Ocean sign pointed right.

"Becky! Ooo-roo. Ooo-roo." Marlin called out once again yet Becky didn't listen and continued gobbling up popcorn.
"She can't hear you, Dad!" Nemo told him slightly annoyed.
"Alright. Alright. Alright. New plan. We need to get closer to Becky so she can hear us." Marlin explained.
"Uh, I don't think we should move the pail." Sebrina said as he started pushing the pail forward.
"Sebrina...without me, Becky's lost." Marlin explained as he continued moving the pail.
"Dad, just trust her!" Nemo told his father.
"Trust her?...so he can forget us all together?!" Marlin asked.
"I trust Becky." Nemo said.
"I do too." Sebrina agreed.
"You both trust Becky. Becky's eating a CUP!" Marlin pointed over to Becky, who was indeed eating the inside of the popcorn cup.
"Becky! Ooo-roo! Ooo-roo-" Marlin was interrupted when the branch they were on launched all three of them out of the pail and into a tank near the gift shop.
As a lime green fish toy came by, they all noticed that Becky had finally grabbed the pail.
"Well...atleast we're not stuck in a bucket anymore." Marlin said. Becky flew up with the bucket and flew on top of Quarantine as Marlin groaned.
"Or on top of Quarantine." Nemo mumbled.
"This is gonna be harder than I thought." Sebrina sighed.

"Baby otter talk is beginning now." Sigourney Weaver spoke.
"Why thanks, Sigourney! Hey, who wants to learn about otters?" A woman asked as children immediately ran to the pool of otters.
As Dory and Hank went by them, Dory saw their cuddle party.
"Otters!" She shouted happily.
"It's a huge cuddle party!" The woman cheered.
"*Gasp!* Cuddle party! I'm in!" She shouted happily.
"Where are we? Are we close to open ocean?" Hank asked, still wheeling the stroller.
"Well, yes-I think we'll I don't know...but I saw that other sign-" Dory explained.
"What?! What other sign?" Hank asked.
"The World's Most Powerful Pair Of Glasses." Dory told him.
"What?! What are you talking about? Why would we follow that sign?!" Hank perked over beside the stroller.
"Well I'm... because I remembered it." She answered.
"No no no that wasn't the plan!" Hank dropped one of his tentacles and someone stepped on it, causing him to scream and make the stroller roll in to a small alley.
"Alright, that's it! You have WASTED my time!" Hank yelled.
"Wait, but I-" Dory tried explaining but he was to angry for her to speak.
"That transport truck leaves at dawn and I'm not missing it so GIVE me your TAG!" Hank commanded.
"Wait, but I remembered that other sign." Dory explained.
"So?!" Hank asked.
"So, I'm remembering more and more. I feel like my memory is getting better! I think we should-" Hank suddenly yelled again.
"No, your memory is not working! You can't remember anything! It's probably how you lost your FAMILY in the FIRST PLACE!" Hank shouted. Dory gasped by his words.
Hank thought for a moment and then sat back down.
"Alright look. Let's just take it down a notch." Hank explained.
"Just give me your tag and-" Hank held out his tentacle but Dory glared at him.
"You know something, for a guy with three hearts, you're not very nice." She explained.
"What? What are you talking about? I don't have three hearts." Hank told her.
"Yes you do!"
"I don't!"
"DO!"
"DON'T!"
"DO!"
"Stop saying that!" Hank told her.
"Fun fact: the octopus has three hearts." Dory explained. Hank just now noticed that the stroller was slowly sliding down a hill.
"Two pump blood through the gills while the third pumps blood through the body." Dory continued. The stroller finally went rolling down the hill and rolled right into the kids zone.
"You know, it's mean for a guy like you to say that I would lose someone I love!" Dory continued, not bothering with what was happening in the present.
The stroller suddenly made them fall backwards into a touch pool.
The top of the bottle came off and Dory swam out.
"I DID NOT LOSE THEM!" She shouted.
"Hank?" Dory looked around, not seeing anybody in sight.
"Hank?" She asked again.
Dory turned to see a small creature hiding in the sand.
"Oh, hi excuse me I'm looking for Hank-" the little creature said it louder this time.
"Han-s." He whispered as he hid in the sand.
"No, not Hans. I'm looking for Hank."
"Han-s." He whispered once again.
"No, Hank with a K. HanK!" She told him, emphasizing the k.
"Hands!" He yelled loud enough for her to hear.
"Hands?" Dory asked. Suddenly, a giant hand dropped in, picked up the little creature and then tried to grab Dory. She screamed as more hands came in and grabbed stuff. She called out for Hank as Dory noticed the poor little creatures being tortured. One spiky creature was getting poked and a starfish was being stretched by his arm.
"Hank?!" Dory called out once again.
The sound of hands playing with the sand sounded like bombs and  thunder.
"AAAAHH! Where are you, Hank?!" She called as she kept getting chased by hands.
She saw a green creature trying to hide in a cave as she swam to him.
"Hey, I'm looking for Hans!- no wait. Sorry, not Hans-" the green creature was frightened.
"YOU'RE IN MY SPACE!" He shouted before getting carried by a hand. Dory freaked out and looked around.
She then thought for a moment.
"He's an octopus-no SEPETOPUS! Sepetopus." She quickly looked around until she saw a noticeable plant not far from where she was.
"One, two, three, four, five, six-sepetopus!... HE'S CAMOUFLAGED!" Dory darted towards the plant as more hands came down.
Once she got there, she pushed the plant only to realize that Hank was hiding behind the plant.
"DORY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Hank asked, terrified as he ran into a small cave.
Dory followed him.
"W-w-w-what's the plan?" Dory asked him.
"Te plan is I'm gonna stay forever!" Hank whimpered.
"Okay okay good plan." Dory looked around as more creatures got tortured.
"I'm-I'm sorry, Hank. I'm sorry I can't remember right! *Gasp*"

*Flashback*

"Sissy! Sissy! Watch out!" Sebrina warned. Charlie grabbed Dory.
"Oh, watch out kelpcake!" He said as a giant fish swam by.
"I'm sorry, Daddy. I'm sorry I can't remember right." Dory apologized sadly.
"Sissy. Sissy! You don't need to be sorry." Sebrina explained to her.
"You know what you need to do? Just...keep swimming!" She continued.
"Yeah!" Jenny and Charlie agreed.
"And I bet you can remember that cause... we're just... we're um...." Jenny thought for a moment.
"We're gonna sing a song about it." Sebrina told her.
"🎶Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.🎶" Sebrina sang before both the parents joined and circled around Dory.
"🎶Just keep swimming swimming swimming. What do we do? We swim! Swim!🎶" Dory then sang to herself before laughing happily.
"🎶Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.🎶 Hahaha!"

*Flashback ends*

Dory laughed a little before she gasped in shock.
"*Gasp!* My sister taught me that song! We sang it as a family! All this time, I thought I made it up!"
Dory explained.
"What song?!" Hank asked.
"Just Keep Swimming! Hank, we've just gotta keep swimming!" Dory told him.
"What?! No way! Listen to me, it's to dangerous to move!" Hank explained. Dory wouldn't give up.
"No, you listen to me. I know you're scared but we can't give up!" She then grabbed on of his tentacles.
"Follow me!" Dory said as she swam out and dodged the giant incoming hands.
"🎶Just keep swimming! Just keep swimming!🎶 AAAAAAH! 🎶My sis made this song for me!🎶" Dory continued.
A giant hand then came down in front of them as they screamed and looked around.
"🎶It's gonna get us out of here.🎶 Sing with me Hank, come on." Dory told him. She then saw a short area, no hands over there.
"I'm coming mommy! I'm coming daddy!" Dory shouted as she swam in.
"Stop! Turn baaaaack!" Some little skinny creatures came up from holes in the sand and rocks as Dory and Hank went through
"Turn baaaaack! You're heading right for pokers cooooove!" The creatures continued warning them.
"Pokers cooove." They said again as Dory stopped in confusion.
"Pokers cove?" She asked.
"INCOMING!" Suddenly, a whole bunch of hands came down and poked everything in sight, including Hank. Much to his embarrassment, he inked as the child poked his head. The ink spread in the water as the kids screamed, realizing that their was ink on their hands. Everyone ran out of the kids zone by then.

"Sorry." Hank whispered.
"It's okay. It's okay. Things like this happen." Dory told him. Hank came up to the surface. Surprised that no one was around.
"Hank?" Dory came up as well.
She turned around and found him.
"Oh Hank, there you are!" Dory hugged him.
"Wow...y-you got us out of there." Hank explained, shocked.
"Huh?...I did...I got us out of there." Dory said in shock too.
"I mean well technically, you also got us IN there. But if you hadn't, I'm not sure if we would've ended up...here." Hank pointed over to the side.
Dory looked at the large screen.
"...Echoooolocation. *Gasp* Echolocation! The World's Most Powerful Pair Of Glasses! We found it!" Dory cheered but Hank shook his head.
"No no. You found THAT." Hank corrected her and moved her attention towards a giant sized fish tank with three dolphin shaped figures on the top.
"Welcome to the Open Ocean." Sigourney Weaver said over the intercom.
"...Home." Dory looked at it in shock as Hank looked at her.

(That last part was a little rushed only because I wanna get to the next chapter before my idea goes away. I'm also gonna be putting a Christmas special in my Oneshots book soon and then I'm posting the next part for KH3. Anything that has spoilers for FM and FS in the Christmas special I'm gonna write *SPOILERS* over it okay.)