Chapter Fifteen

(Really long chapter just so you know.)

Meanwhile, the tank that Marlin and Nemo were in was set down in the truck.
"No one saw where the girls went?!" Marlin asked. All the blue tangs shook their heads in response.
"Seriously?! That's a lot of eyeballs doing nothing." Marlin told them.
"Um, excuse me? Can you help us?" Nemo asked but he just sneezed as a human picked up his tank.
Both Marlin and Nemo saw a blue tang in a tank above.
"There's Dory! See Nemo? I knew she wouldn't get-what?" Marlin realized it was just Hank's camaflauge.
"Hey, where's the girls? Are they with you?" Marlin asked.
"...I'm sorry. I tried to hold on but-...I lost them." Hank admitted sadly.
"What?!" Both Marlin and Nemo were shocked.
"Alright! Let's get going." The woman than shut the truck doors.

As Dory and Sebrina were explaining about their adventure looking for Marlin's son, both parents followed them as they tried to find a way back to the truck.
"And then some how I found Nemo...or did he find me? Anyways, Nemo is the sweetest because he just never gives up on me." Dory explained. She than looked both directions before going left as Sebrina followed.
"Well, we'll certainly have thank Marlin and Nemo when we meet them." Charlie said as Dory swam into a wall.
"Wait. Wait, I know this place." Dory and Sebrina looked up to the surface.
"Hello. I'm Sigourney Weaver." The intercom said. Remembering what it was, Dory swam up to the surface and everyone else followed.
"Mom! Dad! That's the Marine Life Institute!" Dory explained.
"Oh, you girls were FROM there." Jenny smiled.
"Girls, is that where your friends are?" Charlie asked.
"Yes! They were being carried away. It was something that was going... somewhere. It was-" just then a motor started up and they all realized that the truck had started up.
"*Gasp!* A truck! They're in the truck! That means we can-*gasp* never see them again!" Dory panicked as they swam back down and Dory paced.
"Uh, I know they're your friends and all but a truck is kind of a tall order." Jenny warned them
"Your mother's right girls." Charlie agreed.
"Please! All I know is that I miss them! I really-...I really miss them." Dory explained but then realized what she said.
"I said that before." She muttered.
"Um...Dory?" Jenny asked her daughter.
"Mom. Marlin and Nemo are more than good friends, they're...family...and we have to get them back! See, when we met them, it felt like...fate! What's another word for fate?" Dory asked.
"Destiny." Sebrina answered. Dory suddenly remembered about Destiny.
"*Gasp* DESTINY!" She than swam back up to the surface.
"DEEEEEESTINYYYYYY!" Dory called out in whale.

"Dory?" Destiny asked as she bumped into a wall.
"*Yawn* morning Dest." Bailey yawned but Destiny shushed him.
"Shush shush shush! It's Dory something's wrong!" Destiny explained. They both swam up to the surface.
"Ooooooooh! I found her! She's right outside the institute!" Bailey told Destiny.
They both swam to the edge.
"We're gonna have to jump!" Bailey said.
"Jump?!" Destiny asked, worriedly.
"There's no time!" Bailey turned around.

The truck suddenly started moving, causing Dory and the others to panic.
"Uh Dory! The truck with your fish friends is leaving!" Charlie warned her.
"We have to hurry!" Sebrina panicked as Dory continued calling for Destiny.

Once Bailey and Destiny got back to the other side, Bailey started counting, ready to jump over the wall with Destiny.
"Alright. Ready?" Bailey asked. Destiny continued muttering yes.
"One...two-" Destiny than panicked.
"I CAN'T! I can't do it! I'll never make it out there!" Destiny freaked out.
"Destiny! Look at me! I've got the most powerful pair of glasses." Bailey told her.
"You've got the most powerful pair of glasses." Destiny repeated.
"I will be your eyes!" Bailey continued.
"You'll be my eyes...b-but but t-the walls! They're-." Destiny explained.
"There ARE NO WALLS in the ocean!" Bailey told Destiny.
"...N-no walls?" Destiny looked back at the ocean.
"It's your destiny, Destiny." Bailey whispered to her.
"WELL, WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO?" Destiny immediately swam towards the wall.
"No! Wait, Destiny! That's a wall! WALL!" Bailey warned out to her.
At the last second, Destiny leaped out over the wall, safely.
Dory and the others quickly swam down as Destiny splashed in the ocean.
"Guys, this my pipe pal, Destiny. Destiny, say hi." Dory explained.
"Dory. Are these little blue blobs your parents? They look just like you." Destiny squinted at the parents.
"So, you're Destiny, huh?" Sebrina smiled.
"*GAAASP!* SEBRINA! I remember you!" Destiny gasped in shock as she looked at Sebrina.
Suddenly, Bailey splashed down next to them.
"Hi, I'm Bailey. Mrs. Dory, Mr. Dory-" Bailey greeted himself. The parents corrected him.
"Alright everyone, we've gotta stop that truck." Sebrina explained. They all swam up back to the surface.
"Okay, what truck?" Destiny squinted as she looked around.
They all realized that the truck was gone!
"*Gasp* Bailey! Status report!" Dory commanded.
"Oh yes, my beautiful gift! Ooooooooh!" Bailey looked through his Echolocation.
"I found it the truck is on the highway heading south." Bailey explained.
"Let's go! We are stopping that truck." Dory explained. They all held on to Destiny's fin as she followed Bailey.