Chapter 1- Dana

"Oh come on, you have to!" I pleaded with the redhead. "I have no one else!"

"I refuse to be another one of your silly shippings." Paige rolled her eyes.

"Then what am I to do?" I gasped, splaying my arms out.

"Get yourself a boyfriend." She answered. "It shouldn't be that hard for you."

"Me? A boyfriend?" I scoffed, "Yeah right. No one would date me. They all know me too well."

"Oh..." She drifted off in thought. "I'm sorry for bringing it up."

"That's ok." I smiled and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. "Hey, you're still single right?"

"Oh, well, yeah..." She blushed.

"I'll just find you a boyfriend!" I exclaimed, "It shouldn't be that hard."

"That's what you think...." She muttered. I rushed off, eager to start my hunt before class started. Every single boy I encountered was either not interested or serious creeps.

"Damn it... I can't find anyone!" I growled to myself as I walked with my head to the ground. Seconds later, I ran into somebody and fell to the cement. I looked up and saw a brunette guy with dark green eyes.

"Hey, watch it!" He sneered.

Once back on my feet, I asked, "Why haven't I seen you before?"

"My brother and I just moved here. It's our first day." He laughed mockingly.

"Your brother?" I looked around and couldn't find anyone who could possibly be as arrogant as this guy. He smirked again as he pointed to a thin boy with his hood on, reading some thick book.

"Kurtis!" He called out, making the boy close the book and walk over. I could tell that his eyes were a grey hazel through his black rimmed glasses. This brother of his was around a head taller than him, making me feel way shorter than I was. I didn't think anyone could be taller than Luke... "This is Kurt, the dweeb of the family."

"Nice to meet you." He smiled and shook my hand.

"Hi, I'm Dana. It's nice to meet you too." I grinned back. Turning back to the first guy, I asked, "And you are?"

"William, but everyone calls me Will." He would not stop smirking.

"Nice name." I commented, earning a thanks. "So what grade are you two in?"

"We're sophomores." The short one, Will, answered.

"Really? Me too. Maybe I'll see you in one of my classes." I told them. I looked at Kurt's schedule and smiled. "We have the same PE class. Hey, I should introduce you to my friends."

"Oh, no. You don't have to do that." He blushed.

"Can I at least introduce you to one person? I'm positive you might hit it off together." I asked. Paige will definitely like him and he seems perfect!

"Well... I guess that will be ok." He confessed. Score! Before I could get ahold of Will's schedule, the bell interrupted with its obnoxious ringing. The two rushed off to their first class, leaving me standing there.

"Well it was interesting. Kurt was really nice... Can't say the same about Will." I confessed to Paige as we dressed. "Oh, Kurt is actually in this class with us. You'll like him."

"How do you know?" She asked.

"Because he is cute, shy, nice and incredibly geeky." I admitted. "Just like you."

She sighed, "We'll see. But no promises that I'll like the guy."

"Better than nothing!" I exclaimed, dragging the girl outside to meet her fate.