Chapter 25- Dana

I could feel him staring at me from behind. I clenched my pencil as I did my best to not turn around. A tap was felt on my shoulder. What does he want?

The tapping continued constantly. Finally the bell rang and everyone rushed out of the room. I quickly turned to the jackass, "Finally." He smirked. How the hell could he be so smug with himself?

"Give me your phone." I held my hand up towards him.

"My phone?" He raised an eyebrow at me. "Why would you want my phone?"

"No reason." I fake smiled. Going back to being serious, I demanded, "Now give me the phone."

"Geez. What is with you today?" He slung his bag over his shoulder, "Why don't you go home and calm down? I'll come over later and we can do whatever you want."

"Fine." I sighed. He must be with someone else. I cursed mentally as we parted ways. Soon enough, I plopped down onto the living room couch.

"Welcome home, how was school?" I heard Curtis yelled from the kitchen.

"Don't get me started!" I shouted back. Pink hair appeared as he walked into the room.

"What happened today? Will or Luke?" He smiled and sat next to me. He knows me so well.

"Will." I told him. "Damn boy won't listen to me."

"Well they won't always do what you want." My inner voice knew he was right but I sure as hell wasn't going to admit that.

"He should. Anyways, he's coming over later. Hope you don't mind." I glanced at my brother.

"Of course not. Just as long as nothing happens between you two. Like last time." He shuddered. I figured he thought about the scarring event.

"Thank you Curtis." Smiling, I hugged my brother.

Soon after, a knock was heard from the door. Obviously it was the older twin standing there with his obnoxious smirk. He walked right in in and plopped himself down onto the couch.

"Come on in I guess." I muttered to myself as I shut the door.

"Thanks, I will." Damnit why does he have to be so damn snarky?

"Whatever." I sat on the other end of the sofa.

"Hey, come over here." He held his arm out for me to lay my head on his shoulder. No way was I going to do that. Too many thoughts were running through my head. Dropping his arm, Will sighed. "Ok fine."

"Fine." I stared blankly. The room turned silent, neither of us knowing what to say. Mere moments later, his damn phone began to play that fucking ringtone. Looking at the boy, the words tumbled out of my mouth. "Who's texting you?"

"No one." He answered as the phone was turned on vibrate and set down onto the coffee table. Smiling, the brunette turned to me, "why don't you pick out a movie for us to watch or something while I use the bathroom really quick?"

"Ok. Sounds good." I watched as he walked down the hall. Once I heard the click of the bathroom door, I grabbed the phone. Thank goodness he forgot to bring it with him. I praised silently when it unlocked with no problem. I went straight to his messages. There was that unopened message from a Mia.

Want to come over today? My parents won't be home. ;) -Mia D.

I growled and wrote back, But I have a girlfriend. That doesn't seem right. -Will

That never stopped you before. -Mia D.

My heart stopped. I couldn't look away from the screen. Even when I heard footsteps from the hall, I couldn't set the phone down.

"Dana? What are you doing with my phone?" He sat next to me and took the device from my hands.

"Shouldn't I be the one with the questions?" I turned to face him, holding back my desire to punch him right now. "Who the hell is Mia?"

"Mia? She's just a friend." He shrugged off.

"Fuck buddies? 'Cause it seems like she's gotten pretty close with you." My chest felt tighter and tighter.

"It was one time, ok? I swear I didn't know and me she won't let it go." His face softened.

"Did you have a girlfriend?" I whispered with my head hung down.

He rested his hand on my cheek, "What are y-"

"Just answer the question." I slapped his hand away. "I know you cheated on some poor girl."

"Again, it was one time and I didn't know what was happened at the time." He ran his fingers through his hair. "Dana, I swear."

"How do I know you won't do the same to me?" I looked up at him.

He took my hand, "I won't. Dana I lo-"

"I don't want to hear your lies! To think I actually thought you were a good guy! I was right about you from the start, you're just a cocky asshole." Tears streamed down my cheeks. "And to think I gave you my virginity..."

"Dana please will you just listen." Will pleaded.

"No, I can't. You'll just lie to my face again." I shoved him away and ran to my room. Moments later, I heard Will banging on the wood and yelling at me to come out.

A minute later, the banging and yelling stopped. I laid face down on my bed until a soft knock was heard and Curtis walked in. "I kicked him out. Guessing that didn't end well."

"Oh Curt, it was horrible." I sat up and wrapped my arms around his neck. He simply held me as I let all of my tears out onto his shoulder.