Chapter 3- Will

What is she doing here? That girl from earlier strolled into the chemistry room with that obnoxious smirk on her face. If she wasn't so snarky, I might have thought she was cute. She locked eyes with me and quickly made her way over to me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Learning how to make crack." I rolled my eyes. "Obviously I'm in this class."

"Ugh fine but you shouldn't slack off. This class is pretty easy to get behind in." She warned me.

"Oh so you have experience with that?" I laughed. Her face grew red with anger. "I was right then."

"You were not!" She exclaimed. "I'm just trying to be nice to you."

"Don't." I said bluntly.

"Geez you are such a dick, you know that." She told me.

"Nothing I didn't already know." I smirked. "You're no better yourself anyways."

"I'm better than you!" She was really starting to get on my nerves.

"Listen, Diane was it?"

"Dana."

"Right. Why don't we just settle this like grown ass people?" I advised.

"And how do you suggest we do that?" The girl crossed her arms and stood straight.

"A game." I told her. "I'll even let you choose."

"Oh how nice of you." She rolled her eyes.

"Thanks, I thought you would have realized that much at least." The bell rang, forcing her to sit in the seat ahead of me. The class dragged on and on, but I managed to get through it all, awake. I stretched and slung the strap of my backpack onto my shoulder.

"A race." I turned to see that I was face-to-face with the brunette girl. "I'll even bet on it."

"Getting cocky now, are we?" I grinned. "Ok, what will you bet?"

"And if I win, you have to stop being such an arrogant ass." She smirked.

"Fine, but if I win, you have to go on a date with me." I watched as she thought about it.

Finally, after moments of deep thought, she said, "It's a deal."

Beating her was a cinch. We didn't need Kurt or her friend, Paige, to help judge, I had clearly left her to eat my dust as soon as we heard go. "Sorry sweet cheeks. Arrogant me is here to stay." I laughed.

"Whatever. All I did was lose. No big deal." She shrugged.

"So our date is no big deal?" I scoffed. "I actually feel hurt."

"A date?" The ginger girl questioned.

"Yep! She promised me a date if I won and I intend on making her keep that promise." I told the girl.

"Ugh fine." Dana groaned. "When do you want to do this so called date?"

"How is Saturday for you?" I smirked at her.

"Uhm Will, can't you do it Friday? I'm going on a date this Saturday..." Kurt told me.

"You asked a girl out?" I gasped. "Why, it's a miracle! Who is the lucky lady? She better be hot if she's dating my little brother."

Paige blushed, "That would be me."

I looked her over. "Kurt, you have an interesting taste in women, that's for sure."

"That's what you think. In my eyes, Paige is... Well, gorgeous." He blushed and looked at her with a happy glint in his eye.

"Awww that's so cute!" Dana smiled as she looked at those two.

"Ugh this is all so mushy gushy." I scowled. Quickly changing the subject back, I said, "Anyways, so Friday is fine?"

"Oh, of course." She said blantly. "What do you plan on having us do?"

"I'll figure that out by then." I told her. "It shouldn't be that hard to find something to do."

"It's a date then. Not like it wasn't already though." She laughed. God, what have I gotten myself into?