Chapter 6- Will

I can't believe I'm actually doing this.

Dana looked at the many costumes with such excitement. I laughed, if only she looked like this all the time. "Will, come on. Pick one out and try it on!" She smiled at me.

"Fine, if you insist." I smirked as I grabbed a random costume and went into the changing room. Moments later, I strutted out in a black suit with a black cloak lined with red. A gold colored broach with a dark red gem rested upon my chest.

"All you need now is a pair of fangs." She commented. "I really did expect you to wear that."

"Oh really?" I raised an eyebrow. "Let's see you do better."

"Fine, I will." She stuck up her chin and took some costume with her to the changing room. Moments later, she strutted out in a tight fitting, old fashioned nurse outfit. She pulled the front of the shirt down, showing off the top of her cleavage. "Ugh this is a bit small."

"Oh no. It's perfect if you ask me." I commented. "Keep going."

"Hell no! It's your turn." She crossed her arms across her chest. First she pulls her shirt down, now this?

"Prepare to be amazed then." I looked into her emerald green eyes with determination. I quickly changed into tight black shorts with black suspenders and a dark bow tie. Wearing no shirt showed off my bare chest and six pack abs. Noticing Dana's silent staring, I hooked my thumbs under the suspenders and smirked at her. "Like what you see?"

"No way!" Her face turned bright pink. "I'm just a bit shocked. That's all."

"You so like this and you know it!" I exclaimed. "It's the suspenders, huh?"

"Definitely not." She scoffed.

"Really? I was thinking of wearing them everyday." I stretched them out.

"Whatever. It's your turn." I laughed. She quickly found another outfit and ran into the room. Once she came out, I couldn't believe my eyes. She was wearing a thin, almost see through white blouse and a black, tight skirt and must have grabbed a pair of fake glasses. Her hair was already put up into a bun, making her look like the dream teacher. I rested my chin in my hand to keep it from dropping.

She put her hands onto her hips, "I'm guessing you like."

"What if I do?" I grinned at her, making her blush again.

We continued with our sexy competition. I was a stripper, firefighter, and even a lumberjack while she was a cowgirl, maid, and a cheerleader. I was standing in the middle of the store in Roman armor when she came out in it. A wedding dress!

"I'm ready for Vegas." She laughed once she noticed my disgusted face. Why? Why this?

"Just get out of that." I turned away from her.

"Oh come on, you know it's funny!" She laughed.

"No, it's not. Now come on."

"Fine." She said with a sigh.

We quickly changed back into our own clothes and left, never to think of this night again. Hopefully. I pulled up in front of her apartment complex with a happily sigh. "Finally tonight is over."

"Oh so I wasn't good enough for you to enjoy yourself, huh?" She looked at me with a fury in her eyes. "Sorry if I was trying to be nice."

"I didn't say that!" I responded.

"Well it certainly sounded like it!" She yelled at me.

"I did!"

"Then prove it!"

"Then let's go do this again sometime!"

"Fine!"

"Alright!" It wasn't until she walked away that I realized what I had said. Fuck!