Chapter 23- Kurt

"She's doing what?" I yelled, spitting out my drink.

“Dana may have starting writing gay fanfics about you and Will.” Paige admitted cringing.

"Why?" I asked in disbelief.

"Well... She may think the relationship between you two is more than what it seems." She looked down at her hands which laid in her lap. The sounds of the constant beating of the roof were heard throughout the gym, over the shouts and the other students. I sighed and sat back against the cold wall. What the hell is that girl thinking? I shook my head and looked over at the brunette as she spiked the volleyball into the net. Watching her curse to herself, a laugh managed to escape my lips. Paige softly grabbed my arm, “What’s so funny?”

“Nothing. I just gave up trying to understand her I suppose.” With a shrug, I quickly got to my feet and extended my hand out towards my red haired beauty. “Care to join me in walking the laps?”

“Not at all.” She smiled, taking my hand. Going around in circles, I kept my eye on the brunette girl. She went on as if nothing was going on. Sighing, I turned to my concerned girlfriend and gave her a soft smile. Her own lips turned up as she took my hand in her own. “Kurt, I’m not stupid. You’re thinking about the gay fanfic.”

“Am not…” I muttered. The girl simply raised an eyebrow at me with a slight smirk. “Ok, maybe. I just don’t see how she can write a romantic story about two brothers.”

“Really? It’s Dana, the girl who constantly writes gay fiction about everyone. I’m surprised she hasn’t done this earlier.” She admitted.

“But we’re in relationships!” I exclaimed, making Paige roll her eyes.

“That has never stopped her before. Believe me, she was writing about Noah when he was still with Mia. And Chloe. And Marissa.” She looked up at me, “No one will ever see it. So can you please forget it?”

I took a deep breath, “Ok. If it’ll make you happy then I will.” I felt my heart race as she hugged my arm to her chest and beamed.

“What do you mean she’s writing gay stories about us?” Will shouted into my ear.

“Calm down, geez. Paige told me to not worry about it. Said that this was going to happen at some point anyway.” I rubbed my sore ear as he muttered to himself.

“That doesn’t mean she should! When I get to her…” He clenched his fists and fell onto the couch. I thanked the lord that our parents weren’t home yet.

“You’ll do what?” I said raising an eyebrow, “Nothing. Look, maybe it won’t be that bad. Just a little kissing, that’s it.”

We both knew that was total bullshit. Will crossed his arms and looked away, “Fine, but I will be the first to read it.”

“Why?” I asked in disbelief.

“I need to protect my baby brother of course.” He smirked, “And it’s my girlfriend that’s writing it. She’s obviously going to let me read it first.”

“You’re only older by five minutes! Besides, Paige is most likely going to be the first to read it.”