Chapter 9- Dana

"What do you mean you ran off?" I yelled at the redhead.

"I'm sorry! It's just... Things were getting a bit intense." Her face began to turn bright red.

"Did you kiss or something?" I asked.

"No... We didn't even hold hands." She admitted.

"What? Oh hell no, where is he?" I looked around. "That is no way to treat my best friend."

"Dana, please don't." She pouted. "It's not like you and Will did any of that."

"Actually we did. I took his hand, remember." I corrected her.

"You were dragging him somewhere. That doesn't count." She told me.

"But at least we still touched." I replied with a shrug. "I still have to talk to Kurt."

"Dana... Dana!" I ran off, leaving her there. "You couldn't do this."

"I can and I will!" I continued walking. Finally seeing him slouched over by the library, I ran up and slammed his book shut.

"Hey, what was that for?" He looked up at me. "Oh, hi Dana. What's going on?"

"You need to grow some balls." I didn't waste any time.

"Uhm, why do you say that?" He asked.

"Paige told me everything about the date." I crossed my arms across my chest. "You didn't fucking kiss her."

"Well I didn't know if she wanted to or not..." His face began to turn bright pink. "I didn't even want to bother her by putting my arm around her shoulders. She just looked so cute and content as she was."

"So?" I scoffed. "You're the man! You need to take control."

"But what if she doesn't like that?" He looked down at his enclosed hands.

"Then I'll tell you once she tells me if she does or doesn't." I smiled. "Duh."

"Oh, alright then I guess." He trailed off into thought. He looked back up at me, "Did you really agree to a second date with him?"

"Yeah, it was kinda an accident." I shrugged. "Can't change my mind now."

"Yeah well... Be careful. He tends to get his way a lot." Will isn't just arrogant, he's stubborn now too huh? Damn.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. Now hurry up and kiss her." I smiled once more at him and skipped off, happy with my 'convincing' to the geeky boy.

It wasn't long until sixth period started. As I walked out to the blacktop, I saw Paige and Kurt nervously looking at each other. They saw me and quickly scooted closer to each other. I smiled and sat down on my number, occasionally glancing at the cute couple. Kurt slowly moved his hand over to Paige's and entwined her fingers with his. I laughed as he sighed in relief and looked over at me. I quickly gave him a thumbs up. Class soon started, making the two split to sit on their separate numbers. They still managed to sit by each other thanks to the closeness of their last names. The whole period they held hands as much as possible. Its so cute.

Pretty soon, we were excused to go change back to our usual clothes. "Paige, you look pretty happy." I laughed as she opened her locker.

"Yeah, it's pretty great." She turned red and she grinned from ear to ear.

"Great! Just wait until more happens." I smiled at her.

"Yeah..." She blushed harder from what I could tell was thinking about what he might do next.

The bell rang and I walked into chemistry. Will was already sitting in his seat, leaning back with his crossed on his chest. His hood draped over his eyes, hiding his eyes. As I walked by, I kicked the leg of his chair.

"Ah! Hey!" He pulled the hood back, "What was that for?"

"Because I can." I stuck my tongue out at him. "And you need to pay attention."

"That's what you think." He sneered.

"That's what I know." I told him. "God, why do I even try?"

"Because you know how great I am." He smirked. "Why else would you have agreed to a second date?"

"You tricked me into that! That was in a state of fury." I turned away from him as I crossed my arms.

"Did you still want to go on it?" He asked.

"Yes but that's not the point." I answered bluntly and looked back at him.

"Then is Saturday good?" He smirked triumphantly.

"Yes actually." I said before turning to the board and starting the warm-ups.

God he is such a pain... But he's my pain.