Chapter 16- Kurt

I was jolted awake as I heard my phone ring. I groggily answered the call as I read the time, 2:38 am.

"Kurt?" I heard Paige ask. "Can you come over here?"

"What?" I sat up and put my glasses on, "But it's so late."

"Please, I need your help." She begged.

"Ok, ok. I'll be there in a few minutes." I sigh and hang up. I quickly threw on wrinkled pants and an old t-shirt before heading to meet my distressed girlfriend.

"Finally you're here." She sighed in relief as I tapped on her window. She opened it, letting me squeeze through.

"Yeah." I smile at her. "So what was the problem?"

"Well... You'll just think it's a bit strange..." She blushed and looked down at her hands.

"Nothing about you is strange to me." I told her as I lifted her head up to see me.

"Ok... I may have had a dream that you left me... For another girl." Tears began to form in her eyes.

Lifting her head up once more, I looked deep into her eyes and just stared into her being. Wiping her tears away, I leaned in and kissed her with the raw emotions running through me. Deeply did I want her to know that I would never do that and I would love her forever, without having to say it. Parting with her felt as if I had left a piece of me with her. She collapsed into my arms and wept silently into my shoulder as I silently rub her back comfortingly.

"I-I was just so scared." She sobbed. I kissed the top of her head, whispering sweet words to her.

"Paige, when have I ever given you the impression that I would ever do something as awful as that?" I asked her.

"N-never." She sniffled and gripped tighter to my shirt.

"You have nothing to worry about." My lips turned up into a smile. "Even if I did, I would miss you too much to actually be apart for too long. Granted I would have to beg for your forgiveness, let alone to gain your trust back enough to date you again."

"I wouldn't make you beg... For too long." She giggled.

"Wonderful. Though I highly doubt we'll ever have to be in that situation.” I laughed. Pushing her head back into my chest, I wrapped my arms around her.

"Kurt?" Paige clinged to my shirt. "Will you stay with me until I fall asleep?"

"Of course." I answered and kissed the top of her head. I listened as her breathing became more relaxed and slower. Carefully, I unraveled myself from Paige's iron grip. For a small girl, she sure is strong.

I returned home around four. Maneuvering myself through the window, I incidentally fell face first into my carpet floor. I winced and cursed under my breath from the pain.

"Where have you been?" Panic spread throughout me as I looked up and saw Will leaning on my door frame.

"I was at Paige's place." I answered as I sat up.

"Oh, my little bro is finally getting some action huh?" He smirked. "I'm proud of you man."

"It's not like that at all. She had a bad dream and wanted some comfort. I was happy enough to agree." I explained. "Nothing more."

"That's bullshit. She didn't even show some skin?" He questioned.

"No! I wouldn't have let her anyway." I scoffed at the thought of having that happen.

"So you don't like her?" He smirked, "The poor girl is being let on."

"Hell no. I very much like her... I might even love her. The reason I won't let her is because I believe we're both too young to engage in activities like that."

"Too young? You're saying this to the guy who hasn't been a virgin since eighth grade." He smirked again. God I hate him sometimes.

"You should get used to not doing it. I can tell that Dana has the same views as us." I warned him.

"I'll just break up with her then. It can't be that hard, right?" He shrugged.

"And break her heart? Geez, at least find a better reason than to get some ass." I got up and shut the door on him. "Bye Will."

There is no way he is going to mess this up between them. He'll see.