Chapter 20- Kurt

She still hasn't texted me back. I had already lost track of the many messages I sent the redhead. I cursed at myself as I thought of what happened. I am such a dumbass.

I knew I had to get her to listen somehow. Looking around the room, my eyes landed on the shelf of CDs. Inspiration hit me and I quickly dialed my phone. Dana answered, "Hey, how you feeling?"

"Doesn't matter. What's Paige's favorite song?" I knew the answer to this question could be the life or death decider of my relationship.

"Any song by Lady Antebellum. One of them is her ringtone for you afterall." I could sense the eye rolling going on.

"Thank you!" I hung up and quickly rushed to my laptop. After a bit of research, I had the perfect plan. This had to be perfect or I was ruined.

"Albus, shhh. I'm trying to surprise your mom." The lab would not stop jumping on me. Taking a deep breath, I tapped on the window. With no answer, I tapped a little harder.

"Kurt?" Paige opened it as she rubbed her eyes. Never had I ever been so happy to see her beautiful face. "What are you doing here?"

"To see you." I doubted she wanted to see me though. "I know this might not be the best time, but I truly do want to make it up to you."

"And how do you think you're going to do that?" She sighed.

"Just close your eyes for a minute. I promise you won't be sorry." I exhaled in relief as she did what I asked without questions.

Grabbing the guitar from the bushes, I gathered up my last remaining bit of courage as I began to strum it, remembering the chords from earlier. Paige opened her eyes once she realized what I was doing. Her face softened as she saw me playing. Softly, I began to sing. I didn't stop until the song was finally over. Looking up, I noticed Paige wiping her eyes. I set the guitar down and walked over to her.

"You really just sang Somewhere Love Remains to me." She couldn't believe it.

I wrapped my arms around her, "I did, for you. Learned how to play the guitar and everything."

"What am I going to do with you?" Her lips turned up into a smile.

"Forgive me?" This had to work. I knew it would.

"Well... I guess I have to after all that." Relief washed over me as she said those words. Smiling, I tilted her head up and kissed her. I felt fireworks as she kissed me back. We soon came up for air and simply stared into each other's eyes. Her bright blue ones sparkled in the moonlight.

"Paige, I love you." Finally I admitted it. It felt as if a weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

"I... I love you too Kurt." Her cheeks grew red, making her all the more gorgeous in my eyes.

Leaning down, I kissed her once more. I never wanted this moment to end.