Chapter 13- Dana

"Wait wait wait. You what?" Luke gasped as I sat down onto my bed.

"I kissed him! Alright!" I groaned and dropped my head into my hands. "I can't believe I did that. He just seems so nice at times and then others he's a complete dick."

"Who said that's a bad thing? You're like that too." He smirked.

"Am not." I huffed. Luke raised an eyebrow at me. "Ok maybe I am. But I'm not as infuriating as him."

"That's what you think." He laughed, "What I still don't understand is why you kissed him."

"Because he was getting cocky." I muttered, drawing my knees to my chest.

"And?" He went on, not letting this go.

"And nothing." I quickly said.

"That's bullshit and you know it. You would never waste your first kiss. Why?" He stared at me with that stupid glare.

"Who said that was my first?" Another glare. I sighed, "Fine, maybe I like him more than I let on. Is that good enough for you?"

"Yes." He smirked. "See? Telling me wasn't that bad."

"Whatever. Now can you get out? I need to change."

"Yes Mrs... What's his last name?" He asked.

"Doering. Like hell I'm taking his last name." I plopped down onto the pillows.

"Fine fine. God, my little Dana is growing up so fast." He wiped a fake tear from his eye.

I threw one of the pillows at him, "Just get out!"

He quickly left, leaving me to myself. Changing into my pajama bottoms and black tank top, I checked my phone for any texts. There ended up being five from Paige, two from Kurt and one from the jackass. I looked at Kurt's first but it just asked if anything happened to Will and that he was acting strange. Paige's texts were pretty much the same thing. Then I looked at Will's message: Can't wait to do that again. ;) -Your obnoxiously handsome boyfriend God he is such an idiot.

I quickly texted back: As if that's ever gonna happen again. -The pissed off girlfriend

As I lay beneath the covers, my mind was racing through the day's events, especially that damn kiss. I am such an idiot. I thought to myself. But why did I kiss him? I could have just told him to fuck off... But then he would have had some snarky comeback. Damn it. After so long of that, I finally drifted off to sleep. My dreams were filled with my idea of the perfect man. Tall, handsome, nice and most importantly, snarky at times. As the dream went on, the man slowly transformed into Will. My savior, the alarm clock, eventually woke me from that nightmare. Damn it! Even my dreams arent safe from him!

I sent the bastard a quick text: Morning. Hope you forgot about last night. -Dana

He soon replied: You wish. I haven't stopped thinking about. ;) -Will

Damn.

That Monday, I headed into the band room to find everyone's eyes on me.

"Uhm, hi everyone." I waved my hand.

"Hi Dana." They all answered in unison. A few of the girls laughed into their hands, still watching me. I sat at my desk and busied myself with stapling packets. Never did I ever have the attention taken off of me. Even when Mr. Derwin was in front, they couldn't move their eyes away for very long. To my relief, class was soon almost over.

As the band packed up their instruments, one of the flutes asked, "So is it true what they say?"

"Is what true?" I questioned. What the fuck is going on?

"That you have a boyfriend. And that you two actually kissed." She smiled.

"Ah. And who told you this?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Noah did." She was so innocent to what she sentenced Noah's fate to. I turned to the blonde, making him gulp in panic.

"W-what? It's cute!" He tried to reason. "They would have to find out at some point."

"That doesn't mean I wanted them to know now!" I yelled at him.

Luke quickly shielded his lover from my fit of rage. "Dana, stop. It's my fault that I told him."

"Doesn't mean he has to tell everyone." I said as I crossed my arms across my chest.

"In my defense, Kristen told most of the band. I only told flutes." Noah explained as he peeped his head around.

"Don't bring me into this!" Kristen shouted at the blonde before meeting my eyes. Pure horror decorated her face. To my dismay, Brandon just had to step in and protect her.

Damnit.... This is all Will's fault. Stupid, cute jackass.