Chapter 4- Kurt

"That went well." I laughed as we walked back home. "It couldn't have gone better."

"Oh shut up." Will kicked a rock with a scowl. "She had to have cheated. She wanted me to win! Damn her!"

"Yeah, she sooo wanted to date you after calling you an arrogant ass. You are so her type of guy." I rolled my eyes jokingly.

"What are you talking about? Who would not want to date this handsome man?" He smirked.

"Yeah... They are sooo lucky to be with you." I laughed. Moments passed and we stayed quiet. "You do remember that Dana is Paige's best friend right?"

"I guess." He shrugged.

"Then you know that you shouldn't do your usual antics." I claimed.

"What do you mean by that?" He raised an eyebrow.

I sighed, "Every girl that you've gone out with has been seduced into bed by you."

He scoffed, "Not all of them. What about Rebecca Williams?"

"She left halfway through your date. She isn't that great an example." I commented.

"And what's your point?" He asked. "Maybe I do want to pop her cherry."

"Will, please leave this one be. She'll tell Paige and make her believe I'm the same way. I really don't want to lose her because of you." I pleaded.

"No promises, but we'll see what happens." He admitted.

"That's all I could ask of you." I sighed.

We arrived home a moment later and I made my way into my new room. Boxes lined half of my wall and my only decoration was my collection of books. The navy blue walls matched the bedsheets perfectly while my wooden shelves and dresser made a great compliment. I dropped my bag down onto a bow and fell backwards onto the bed. Visions of fiery red hair and pure hazel eyes with golden flecks filled my mind. Paige seemed so kind, so quiet, so wonderful. And she agreed to date me! Then realization hit me. What are we going to do for our date? In mid-panic attack, my phone began to ring, the screen displaying her gorgeous face.

I quickly answered, "Paige! It's a pleasure to hear from you!"

"Same for you." I could tell that she was smiling. "I'm guessing you don't mind that I called you."

"I would never mind." I told her. "So what's going on with you?"

"Honestly, I'm kinda worried about Dana." She sighed. "It's just... This is going to be her first date."

"She's never been on a date before?" I asked shocked.

"Well no, not really." She explained, "Dana is a matchmaker for pretty much everyone, so she hasn't had the time to think of herself. Most of her time has been spent stalking a guy with our friend, Luke."

"Well, I guess I could talk to Will. I'm sure he'll understand." Or not.

"You would do that?" She squeezed happily. "Thank you so much, you're the best!"

I blushed, "I'm only being nice. Speaking of dates, was there anything you would like to do?"

"I don't know." She admitted. "There are a few nice restaurants or we could see a movie. Whatever you pick will be wonderful."

"I'll figure something out. Just being with you would be perfect." I proclaimed.

"Awww that's so sweet of you to say." She commented. "Oh, sorry I have to go. Can I call you later?"

"Call whenever you like. I'll always answer." I reassured her. "I'll talk to you later."

I waited until I heard the clink of her hanging up to put my phone down. Thoughts of the new information clouded my mind. I knew that telling Will would just make him even more cocky, but I promised Paige that I would talk to him. What have I gotten myself into? I thought with a sigh. Eventually I made my way to my brother's white door and knocked a few times.

"Who is it?" A voice shouted from inside, fighting to be heard over the blasting music.

"Your other half!" I yelled back.

"Angelina Jolie?" He laughed. I rolled my eyes at his antics as I let myself in. Unlike my room, he had no more boxes laying around. The walls were decked out in posters and pictures. I quickly turned the volume to his radio down to a whisper.

"More like Dana." I corrected him. "Will, you need to take this date seriously."

"Why? Its not like this is her first date." He joked. I didn't say anything, causing my brother to look at me and realize the reality. "This is, isn't it?"

"Yep." I affirmed. "Heard it from Paige."

"Fine. I'll do it your way. But just this one time!" He pointed a finger at me. "But if she wants another date, I'm not making any promises."

"Deal." He smiled. Mission accomplished.