Chapter 21- Dana

"Are you sure Kurt is going to be alright?" I asked my brunette boy sitting across from me on the bed. "He seemed so broken over whatever happened."

"He'll be fine. I let him borrow my guitar for whatever he had planned." He shrugged. "She shouldn't be too hard to convince."

I did admit that he was pretty spot on. "I guess. Wait, you play the guitar?"

"I used to. Didn't really get very far with that." He admitted.

"Why was that?" I asked.

"Wasn't getting me any cute girls." He laughed. "Though I see know that I didn't need it."

Satisfied with his answer, I nodded my head. He moved to sit by my side and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Stop worrying. You know as well as me that they couldn't stand to be apart from each other."

"Okay, okay." I sighed. "You know I hate that you're right."

"Exactly." He lifted my chin up, "Hey, what happened to that gorgeous smile?"

Shaking my head, I laughed, "You're an idiot." Looking at him, my lips curled up into a small smile.

"There it is." He smiled back. Not a smirk, a true smile. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I gazed thoughtfully at him. As soon as I felt my cheeks grow hot, I turned my head away. Will chuckled softly as he drew me closer.

"What's so funny?" I really did not like not knowing. There better be a good reason.

"Nothing. You just reminded me of this picture Kurt has on his Tumblr." He answered, waving it off.

"Oh really? What was it?" I clung to his arm.

"Well, it said that if a girl says 'You're an idiot' to a guy while laughing and shaking their head, it means she loves him."

"Oh goodness no. There is no way!" I panicked, pushing him away as I shot off the bed and onto my feet.

The smirk was back as he sat on the edge of the bed, "Are you sure?"

"Positive." My stomach began to feel... weird in a sense. "I do not love you in anyway."

"That's not what I've heard." His arms made their way back around my waist as he stood in front of me.

"What? But I haven't told anyone." I blurted out.

"So you do?" He pulled me closer. I could feel the warmth of his skin through our clothes.

"I might. That's all I'm going to say." I trembled as his fingers lightly traced my sides.

His breath tickled my ear as he leaned in, "That's all I needed to hear."

He brushed his lips over mine. Leaning into him, my heart raced. Slowly, the kiss became more and more intense. Will's hand drifted higher, reaching my bra. We split only when he pulled my shirt over my head. My core kept growing hotter and hotter as we went on. I put up no resistance as he unclasped my favorite black bra, letting it simply fall off. Not wanting to be the only one, I unbuttoned his dark, plaid shirt and slipped it down his toned arms. I wanted him so badly. He pushed me down onto the bed, breaking the kiss.

"W-Will..." I breathed out. The boy began to nip and kiss at my neck, making me moan out. My fingers clawed at his back, leaving scratch marks. Will moved down, slowly pulling my jeans off. I hated myself for loving this so much. "Please... Just get on with it."

"Not until you say it." His emerald eyes gleamed with mischief. It was strangely... sexy.

"Will, I need you..." I breathed out.

"Tsk. Tsk. You know what I mean." His hands caressed my inner thighs. I knew I couldn't tell him, yet I so badly wanted to.

After a moment's hesitation, I finally blurted it out. "I love you, you damn idiot."

"I love you too babe." From that moment on, my body felt nothing but pure bliss.