Chapter 26- Paige

"You took the phone?" I asked the brunette girl.

"Yes I took the phone." She exclaimed. "What else what I supposed to do?"

"Talk to him?" I suggested. "Maybe you're just overreacting."

"I'm not. He told me that him and that slut actually fucked and she was going to do it again." She fell onto my bed with a soft thud. Her voice became muffled, "That idiot was going to cheat on me..."

"I pretty sure Will wouldn't do that..." My face softened. "He may just-"

"If you say love, I will smack you." She raised her head up and glared at me. "There is no way he ever loved me. It was just stupid lies."

I wiped away the solitary years that escaped her eyes. "I'm sorry Dana. At least you didn't sleep with him."

"About that..." The brunette shied away from me. "Please don't hate me."

"You slept with Will... How?"

"Well when a woman and a man love each other very much-"

"Not what I meant! I meant how could you let yourself do that?" This better be a good answer.

"Well he was being hella sexy and I couldn't really resist him. If it makes you not want to beat the shit out of me, we did say I love you before getting too into it." She forced a smile.

I rested my face into the palm of my hand. "You are such an idiot."

"Maybe, but I'm your idiot." She smiled wide, for real this time.

"Yes, but you should also be Will's. I know and you know that he is practically perfect for you." I let it out. There was no possibility that Dana could come up with a rebuttal.

"Yeah well it was practically. But, not everything works out as you want it to." I cursed in my head as she said that.

I let out a sigh as my phone began to play Just a Kiss by Lady Antebellum. The text read: How is Dana doing? Will locked himself in his room. -K.I.D

Not good. Just found out shocking news. I'll tell you later. -P.E.G

"Is that Kurt?" Dana asked once she sat herself back up.

"Yeah, he was just asking how you were." I admitted.

"How sweet. If only you could be sure what his real intentions are." Her eyes rolled. "Never know if he could be using you for sex just to cheat on you with some slutty bimbo."

"Kurt wouldn't do that." I smiled. "I already had that argument with him and completely trust him now."

"Still." A pause. "I don't think you should see him anymore."

My mind hurt as I sought for a logical reason that Dana would ever say that. Beats me? No. Treats me wrong? No. Is an overall bad person? Definitely not. I finally squeaked out, "What?"

"Don't date Kurt anymore. Will could be training Kurt to be just like him and be plotting to cheat on you as well." She shrugged.

"But that's ridiculous, even by your standards."

"Maybe. Even if, I still don't want you seeing either of the twins. In fact, I forbid you from seeing them." Forbid? Oh please no...