Chapter 7- Paige

"So how did it go?" I asked.

"It was fine." She stated. "We're going on a second one."

"A second? How did that happen?" I gasped.

"We had a fight." She shrugged, pulling the bobby pins out of her hair. I was about to question that but quickly chose not to. It is Dana afterall.

"Oh well, that's nice." I smiled and helped pull out the pins she couldn't find.

"No, this is a disaster. I can't believe I actually agreed to it." She exclaimed as she hit her face with the balls of her palms.

"Well he can't be that bad, right?" I asked, hoping she would agree with me.

"He's still an arrogant ass. As if I didn't expect that." She told me, "But at least now he's bearable."

"See? That's a good thing!" I said happily. I was about to say something else when my phone buzzed in my pocket.

How is Dana? Will just got home, won't tell me anything. -K.I.D.

I sighed and typed, Angry but fine. -P.E.G.

Good. Are we still on for tomorrow? I was thinking we could just order some take out and watch a movie at my house. If you don't mind. -K.I.D.

Of course, that sounds perfect :) -P.E.G.

Good :) I have to go, goodnight gorgeous. -K.I.D.

Sweet dreams -P.E.G.

Dana looked over at me and raised an eyebrow, "What's got you so happy?"

"Nothing." I couldn't stop smiling and I knew my face was already flushed red.

"I know that look." She smirked. "It's Kurt, isn't it?"

"Yeah. He wanted to know if his plans for tomorrow were okay with me." I told her.

"What are you two doing?" She asked as she stripped from the dress.

"He's going to get take-out to eat and get a movie." I smiled.

"He's not even taking you out?" She gasped.

"That doesn't matter." I turned to her, "I just want to spend time with him."

"Oh how sweet." She grinned, "I'm happy for you then."

"Thanks. Now shall we go to the living room so I can make you actually tell me about the date?" I laughed.

"We shall." She smirked, "But you won't be getting any juicy details."

"Mint chip ice cream and Monty Python?" I shouted as I headed into the small kitchen.

"You know me so well." Her laugh rang throughout the house.