Chapter 17- Dana

"Bye Curt! Bye Manny! Have fun on your date!" I waved to the couple. Turning to my own date, I commented, "They are so cute."

"Yeah." He smiled as he laid back on the pink sofa. "They are a very good looking couple."

"As cute as us?" I giggled and sat onto his lap.

"Definitely not. We are way better looking." He smirked. "I can't believe they're leaving us here by ourselves."

"We'll have to enjoy this then." I leaned in and kissed him, enjoying the feel of his lips on mine. He tasted of dark chocolate, my favorite, and the warmth of his mouth sent shivers down my spine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and drew me closer to him and my own hands made their way up his chest, around his neck. My heart beat faster as I felt his mouth open slightly. I welcomed him in as he traced my bottom lip with his tongue. We wrestled for dominance, neither wanting to submit. After a little while, we found sync and simply danced with one another. My core burned as the kiss got more intense. Will's hands slipped under my shirt and I felt his cool fingers trace random patterns across the bare skin of my side. I tangled my fingers in his thick hair and tugged as it became more and more heated.

The door slammed open and the sound of female crying became very noticeable. I quickly broke the kiss and rushed to her. I heard Will as he got up and grabbed my hand.

"What's going on?" I asked, seeing Zeke walk out of Al's room. I could tell that his shirt had gotten wet at the shoulder.

The tan Australian looked over at us. Up and down, he sized the brunette up, "Who's this?"

"I'm Will and what's wrong?" He asked.

I couldn't wait for Zeke to answer. Bringing the green eyed boy with me, I rushed into the room and grabbed my soul sister's hand. "Al, what's wrong?" I felt Will rest his hand on my shoulder. Al burst into tears, making Zeke kick the both of us out.

"What did we do?" Will raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know and I really don't like not knowing." I looked over at the door. As Zeke walked into the kitchen, I followed him. "Do you know what's going on?"

He sighed and leaned back on the counter, "No idea. She hasn't told me either." Damn.

I sulked back into the living room. Will looked up at me from the sofa, his eyes asking the unspoken question. I shook my head and he sighed in defeat. I silently sat next to him and lead my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me, "She just needs time to herself before she tells anyone."

"I hope that's why." I took a deep breath and scooted closer to him. The smell of his cologne wafted into my nose. Gah why does he have to smell so good?

"Why don't you put on a movie? Maybe it'll help take your mind off of it." He suggested. Agreeing, I sorted through the cabinet to find an acceptable movie.

"Is Disney ok?" I asked. Once he agreed, I excitedly looked for it. I held the case up proudly and yelled, "Stitch time!"

"Lilo and Stitch?" He laughed, "Its perfect."

"Really? I just picked it because it's my favorite." I shrugged and set the DVD into the player. As the commercials were being skipped, Will laid back on the sofa. He leaned his back against an arm and let his legs lay on the rest of the cushions. I laughed, "Saving room for me?"

"Yeah, on me." He smirked. His green eyes looked me over. "Well? What are you waiting for?"

"You are so impatient." I giggled and strutted over to him.

"Duh, I want to make sure you're happy and comfortable before the movie starts." He explained.

"Aww how sweet. Maybe you aren't as bad as I thought." I told the boy.

"Or maybe I just don't want you complaining and making me miss the good parts." He laughed.

I smacked his arm, "You're an ass."

"But I'm your ass." His lips turned up into that damn smirk that I love. I laid myself down, making sure not to hurt him. My head rested on his chest and my hands lay on both sides of him. My legs were stretched out behind me and between Will's. This is actually quite comfortable.

"Is this good enough for you?" I asked him.

"Perfect." He said as his arm rested on my lower back. The movie played on, both of us not afraid of commenting. We ended up laughing at our own thoughts more than the actual movie. Will's thoughts on Pleakly's cross-dressing tendencies had me bawling with laughter. The end credits began to roll not long after.

"That was fun." I looked up at the brunette.

He smiled at me, "Definitely the best time I've ever had watching Disney."

"We'll have to do it again." I smiled back. We looked at each other and nodded silently in mutual agreement. Another movie was popped in, followed by another. The Lion King had just finished when I let out a big yawn.

"Sorry girl but the rest of our marathon is going to have to wait." Will said. "You're tired and it's getting late."

"But I don't want to move. Can't you just stay here for the night?" I clung tight to him.

"Are you sure?" He asked, "Your roomies won't get mad?"

"I'm positive. Now shush and let me sleep." I muttered.

"I've been degraded to a pillow." I heard him murmur to himself.

"Not just a pillow, a sexy pillow." I said, slurring my words.

He began to play with my hair, twirling it between his fingers. "Dana, do you really like me?"

"That's a stupid question." I told him.

"Just answer it." I could heard the annoyance in his voice and a hint of desperation.

"Well... I guess I like you a lot." I lifted my head and looked him eye-to-eye. "Maybe more than even I could tell."

His gaze ran up and down my face as if looking for a flaw. He took my cheek in his hand, his thumb rubbing the skin of my bottom lip. My breath hitched as he slowly leaned in closer. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He confessed before closing the distance between us. Oh my god! Did he really just say that?

Once we broke apart, I quickly laid my head on his shoulder. No way was I going to let him see this blush. He said nothing as he held me in his arms. Listening to his heartbeat, I was soon soothed to sleep.