Epilogue- Dana

Will you marry me?...

Do you take this man as your wedded husband?...

I'm marrying Kurt...

We're pregnant....

I'm pregnant...

The time has gone by so fast. I stayed with Will after the dance and married him not long after college. Paige and Kurt had waited a while longer until they finally tied the knot. Two years after the wedding, I ended up pregnant and Paige followed two years after me. And now, it's been twenty six years until the year we all met. Over the time, five kids have joined our happily family. Kurt and Paige had two cute children; Brayden Isaac and Lily Elizabeth. Will and I had three beautifully gorgeous children; Kaylee Belle, Zachary James, and Anthony David.

Kaylee was the oldest at 14, followed by Brayden at 12. Zachary was two years older than Paige's nine year old, Lily, and had that brotherly affection for her. And little Anthony just turned five today.

He was the baby of our family, though he certainly could hold himself in a fight with the others. The little brunette was running around and a certain someone ran after him. A light pink cloth was clenched tightly in his hand, Kaylee catching up. His laugh rang throughout the yard as the emerald eyed girl picked him up and into her arms.

"I got ya, you little rascal!" She smiled and threw him over her shoulder.

"Sissy! Put me down!" Anthony pounded at her back with no success. His eyes gleamed as she finally set him down next to me.

She kneeled down and looked face-to-face with the munchkin, holding her hand out. "Now give me the panties."

"Sorry Kaylee." He smiled and handed them over. Before she could stand up again, he wrapped his arms around her neck and pecked her cheek with a wet muah! It was scenes like this that warmed my heart.

"Mom!" I turned my head and saw my handsome middle child running over to me. "I made the team!"

"Congrats!" I smiled, "Did you tell Dad?"

"Not yet, I'll tell him tonight when Aunt Paige and Uncle Kurt come over." Zach beamed. After some persuading, the boys started playing a soft game of catch with the football and waited for our guests to arrive.

"Dana, time to wake up." The deep voice rumbled before rough lips pressed against my cheek. "The guests are here."

"Already?" I stretched, standing up from the patio chair.

"Yes. If you hadn't dozed off, you would have known that." He smirked. No matter how many times I have seen it, that cocky smirk still left me breathless. "Now let's get you're elderly self inside."

"You're older than me!" I gasped, making him chuckle softly.

"But I'm not the one who shows it." My bottom lip stuck out as I hmph'ed. With hand in hand, the two of us walked into the kitchen and saw the happy scene before us.

"Auntie Dana!" Brayden and Lily ran over and gave me warm hugs. I wrapped my arms around the two and kissed both of their heads.

"It's good to see you two again. How have you been?" My lips turned up into a soft smile.

Brayden went first, "I'm doing really well at the trumpet!" He beamed. "Just like Mom tried to."

"Oh, I remember. That was when Uncle Will and I had our first major fight." Oh how I miss the simplicities of those days... "So are you learning during your tutoring from Aunt Kristen?"