Chapter 27- Kurt

"She can't do that!" I ran my fingers through my hair as I paced the room. "How could she forbid us from seeing each other?"

“You aren’t actually going to listen to her, are you?” My redheaded girl asked with a pout.

“Of course not.” I sighed and took her hands in mine. “We just have to keep our relationship a secret from her. No problem.”

“I think you’re forgetting one minor detail. It’s Dana we’re talking about.” She was right, but there had to be some way to make it work.

“Paige, we have to make Dana unforbid us.” With a smile, the words tumbled out, “We have to get Will and her back together.”

“That sounds good but how are we going to do it?” She asked confused.

“How does locking them in a room alone together seem?” She tapped her finger to her chin a few times.

The words finally spilled out from her petite lips, “Won’t they just keep fighting and never get anything done?”

“Right.” I grinned at the confused girl. “They got together by fighting, right?”

Realization hit her, “You’re a genius!”

“Oh, no. It was no-” I was quickly interrupted as a pair of soft lips connected with mine. As the blood rushed up to my cheeks, my lips began to move along with my Lily. Quick as it started, Paige pulled away and showed off her own red face. Biting her pointer finger, she quickly looked down and back up at me with a smile.

“Sorry.” she giggled, “I should give a warning nevermind.”

“No, no. I liked that sudden confidence.” I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her closer. “It looks good on you.”

“Oh really now? Maybe I’ll have to be more confident around you.” She laughed.

“Wonderful!” I smiled. Looking into her sky blue eyes, I brushed my lips against hers. She pulled me closer and added more pressure between us. Arms embraced me, increasing the heat building up. Whimpers were heard from Paige’s window from little Albus. Slowly, we finally began to calm down and part.

“I’ll just go get him.” She said softly, rushing out the door.

A moment later, a scuffle was heard and the black lab ran into the room. Once the pup saw me, he happily barked and jumped onto my leg. Picking him up, I was attacked with kisses, “Oh yes, I missed you too boy.”

Paige silently stood in the doorway and watched as we played on the floor. A small smile adorned her beautiful face. Returning the grin, I waved her over, “Com on ‘Mum’. Your son wants you to play too.”

“I play with him all the time. He barely gets to see you.” She laughed. I had to admit, she had a point.

“Then at least sit down with us. You look so left out and alone. Poor wittle Albus couldn't possibly allow his mommy to be lonely over there.” I picked the pup up and help his cheek to my own cheek. I pouted my lip out for Albus’ sake.

“Ok, ok. If it’ll make our boy happy.” She sat down next to me.

“Wait, wait.” I pulled my phone out from my jeans and flipped to the camera. “Say Hogwarts!”

I snapped a nice picture of the three of us together. “What was that for?”

“I figured it would be a good family pic. At least for now. There’s bound to be additions later in life.” I smiled at her. Paige squealed happily as she hid her face into my arm. Oh how I love you.