Chapter 22- Will

I again woke up in Dana's presence, though now we were without clothes. Definitely not a bad thing to wake up to. Looking at the girl, I brushed a rebel lock of hair from her face. My hand ran up and down her side, from my hip to her ribs. Her head laid on my chest while she rested her arm on my chest. I took the hand as I softly kissed the top of her hair. Feeling her stir, I went still.

"Morning." She yawned.

"Morning gorgeous. Need to get dressed before breakfast?" I smiled as she sat up. It was getting hard to stay calm when her breasts were literally right in front of me.

"Oh, right." Her cheeks grew red as she attempted to cover herself. Too late for that now. We both put on our clothes, her fresh ones and my ones from last night.

Stepping out of her room might have been the single most awkward thing I have ever had to do. Al and Curtis were sitting at the breakfast table in complete silence. Dark bags hung under their eyes. The blonde sipped at her coffee as the gay bit savagely into a sausage link. Oh the irony.

"Hey guys." Dana squeaked. "What's up?"

"Nothing." Al stared blankly.

Before I could say anything, Curtis looked over at his sister with wide eyes, "How could you do this? My little sister has been deflowered already! Never can I say she is innocent."

"I was even innocent before that." Dana muttered under her breath. "How did you even find out?"

"Paper thin walls." Al rolled her eyes. "Why else would we send you to a friend's when one of us goes on a date?"

"Well I knew that..." She grew redder with every minute that passed. "Sorry for being so loud then."

Taking Dana's hand, I said, "I apologize too. For more than just being loud..."

"Well we can't do anything about it now, can we?" Curtis glared at me. I was definitely not going to mess with him at the moment.

"Curt, leave him alone. I went along with it afterall. It's as much my fault as it is his." My girl rolled her eyes as she walked to the fridge. "Now can we please eat in peace before going to educational hell?"

"That's another thing!" Curtis pointed a finger at us just to be smacked by Al.

"Leave them be. You know you would have done it too if you had a hot boyfriend at that age." She went back to her breakfast. "They at least should enjoy themselves while they can..."

"I have one now and I still don't do that!" He shot back. If it weren't for Dana, I would have escaped by now.

"Kurt, I know for a fact you aren't any better than me." She poured the milk into her cereal, "You and James, remember?"

"That was a mistake." His cheeks grew as pink as his hair.

"What?" All and I looked confused at the siblings.

"I walked in on him and his then boyfriend doing the nasty." She shrugged. "Scarred me for quite awhile. I'm actually surprised Mom and Dad didn't hear the two of them."

"Where are your parents anyway?" I had been wondering for a while and now seemed like a good time to ask.

Dana quickly turned her head towards me with a serious glare, "Just don't ask."

I laughed softly and raised my hands up, "Fair enough. I won't ask."

After that awkward breakfast, Dana and I finally arrived at school. Kurt was already waiting with my backpack. Of course then again, he was with Paige. I had to admit, he looks so much happier when she's around him.

"Awww they're so cute." Dana squealed to me.

"Like I've said before, not as cute as us." I smiled at her, making her giggle and take my arm in hers. My lip turned up in a smirk, "Shall we my lady?"

"We shall." Her dark green eyes met mine, a gleam appearing in them. As we approached the geek, Dana let go of me and embraced the ginger girl. "So how was your weekend?"

The younger girl began to turn a bright scarlet, "It was... Eventful. How was yours?"

My brunette looked over at me before turning back and loudly whispering, "I'll tell you later." I rolled my eyes. Typical.

My brother and I simply glared at each other for a few moments before nodded simultaneously. We needed no other words to understand each other. And boy was I going to have a serious conversation with him later about women.