Chapter 18- Will

Where am I? I woke up in panic. Memories of last night soon put my mind at ease. I looked down and saw the brunette still sound asleep. Twisting some of her hair on my finger and laying my other hand on her back, I watched the girl sleep peacefully. She muttered nonsense in her sleep to my surprise. I sat there in silence letting Dana sleep.

"Mmmm... Will..." I heard her murmur. She must be having a great dream. I chuckled to myself. "I love... you... Will..."

What. The. Shit. I froze up. Did she just say what I think she said? Panic washed over me as those words rang through my head. No thoughts could help me now. Taking deep breaths, I managed to calm down enough to achieve rational thought. I simply played the waiting game as I sat there until Dana regained consciousness. The door to the blond girl's room opened and out walked both her and the Aussie. He happened to be showing off his toned chest and abs to my disgust. This is what Dana likes to hang with? God... They looked over at us and I waved at them. I greeted them, "Morning."

"What are you still doing here?" The guy asked as he looked us over, inspecting our position.

"Someone decided I was, and I quote, 'a sexy pillow'. Again, her words, not mine." I admitted. "So I was pretty much trapped here all night."

"You could have just pushed her to the side and snuck out." He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah but then she would have killed me for leaving her." I smirked. "Besides, its nice being so close to her. She's actually quite warm for being so skinny."

"That's nice..." The blonde spoke up. She wrapped a large hoodie around her. "You must be Will, I'm Al. Dana has told me a lot about you."

"A lot? Geez, to think she didn't want to go out with me at first." I laughed, careful not to disturb my sleeping beauty.

"You care about her, right?" She asked me. Her bright hazel eyes bore into me.

"A lot... Maybe more than even I could tell..." I admitted, thinking back to the night before. Looking down at my girl, I felt happiness well up within me.

Her lips turned up into a slight smile. "Good, she needs a guy to keep her straight."

She shuffled away with Blondie following her. I sighed and thought back to the earlier incident. Hugging her tighter to me, my mind drifted off to the lyrics of a familiar song. Lying close to you feeling your heart beating, And I'm wondering what you're dreaming, Wondering if it's me you're seeing, Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together, And I just wanna stay with you, In this moment forever.

I thanked God she was still sound asleep as I hummed the tune. Her words would not stop running through my head like clockwork. I love you Will.

"I... I love you too Dana." I kissed her head. She stirred and slowly woke up. I smirked, "Morning Princess."

"You're still here?" She sat up and rubbed her eyes with a yawn. "I wouldn't have minded if you left."

"Oh, so you're not happy that I stayed. I see how well you enjoy me company." I rolled my eyes.

"No, no. I'm just saying that you didn't have to stay if you didn't want to." She blushed. Why does she have to be so cute sometimes? I groaned mentally.

"I guess I forgive you." I smirked, "So, what's for breakfast?"

"I just woke up. At least let me brush my teeth before asking about breakfast." She got off of the sofa and I watched as she strutted into the hall. The nearby clock read 7:42 am. I pulled my phone out and sent a quick text to Kurt: Tell Mom and Dad I was with Dana all night. I'll be home later. -Will

Dana soon came back in wearing clean clothes and her hair up in a sloppy ponytail. Looking her over, I smirked, "Hey Beautiful. Feeling better now?"

"Yeah, yeah." She smiled. "I'm going to get started on that breakfast you were begging me for."

"I was not begging. Simply suggesting." I crossed my arms. "And I would be more than welcome to help if you want."

"Sounds good to me." She shrugged. Once we entered the kitchen, she turned to me, "Pancakes good?"

"Sounds fantastic." I smiled. Making these delicious morning treats was a lot messier than I had originally thought. Dana spilled quite a bit of flour and I may have dropped an egg onto the floor. I wrapped my arms around her from the back with my head leaning down and resting on her shoulder. She giggled as she wiped flour from her hand onto my cheek.

"Hey! Not fair." I laughed. I quickly gave her a taste of her own medicine and wiped flour onto her nose. "That's better."

"Whatever. I just hope the pancakes will be alright after this." She pouted, turning to face me.

"I'm sure they'll be fine." Smirking, I pulled her close to me. I brought our lips together, enjoying the mint taste that clung to her breath. Her hands softly pushed against my chest as she moved up onto her tiptoes. My hands slipped under her shirt and began to trace patterns onto her skin. I moved higher, making her moan softly into the kiss. Before I could make it too far, Dana broke the kiss. Her face was flushed red with either embarrassment or excitement. Hopefully excitement.

"W-We should really start cooking the pancakes." She stammered.

"Yeah, we should." I answered. The rest of our meal went by without any more excitement. There was just simply a stolen kiss here or there.

We sat at the table across from each other. I smirked and looked into the brunette's eyes, "Did you know you talk in your sleep? It's quite cute."

"Oh great, what did I say?" She sighed.

"Oh nothing." I told her. I love you Will. "And even if you did, I'm not going to tell you."

"Fine." She crossed her arms and muttered, "Dick."

"What did you want?" I raised an eyebrow. She quickly understood the innuendo, her face growing as red as a tomato.

"That... Just... No!" She stuttered out.

"Lighten up, you know I'm just messing around with you." I admitted. In the silence, we both finished our fluffy treats. Dana then dragged me into her room, saying she needed somewhere private. Will this be it? I thought with a bit of... disappointment. Stepping into the room that held our fate, I let out a deep breath and let Dana do what she wanted.