Another Earth Holiday

I don't own any of the Rescue Bots Academy Characters, only my OCs, Tracy and Bobby.

Links to where I got the information about Valentine's Day.

20-reasons-celebrate-valentines-day/#:~:text=This%20is%20a%20day%20that%20honour%20how%20love,of%20great%20lovers%20when%20you%20celebrate%20this%20day.

topics/valentines-day/-of-valentines-day-2#section_6

Bobby's love poem

/genevieve-choate/2014/03/15-confessions-for-my-best-friends/#:~:text=%2015%20Confessions%20For%20My%20Best%20Friends%20,more.%20No%20matter%20if%20we%E2%80%99re%20one...%20More%20

Normal POV

Tracy is Ratchet's lab. She is working on her Valentine for Bobby. On the inside of the card was a picture of Hotshot shooting water from the cannons on his arms. On the other side, it had an image of a huge fire on it. Along with the words, my feeling for you can't be extinguished. The sparks in my heart are in fuel, so I hope you feel the same way. Happy Valentine's Day. She added some glitter onto the glue line she just put down underneath the words fire and sparks.

"So, are you about finished? The recruits are excited to learn about this Earth holiday," Ratchet says as he walks in.

Tracy jumps and drops the container of glitter. She groans and stumbles back when some glitter goes into her eyes. Ratchet catches her in his hand and sets Tracy on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," Ratchet says.

"It's ok. I know it was an accident," Tracy says as she rubs her eyes to get the glitter out.

"You shouldn't rub your eyes like that. It can cause the glitter to scratch your eye. which can cause permanent injury to the eye or introduce an infection," Ratchet says.

"When did you learn that?" Tracy groans.

"Bobby had a similar experience happen to him a few moments earlier. Medix looked up how to help him on the internet. You should go to the eye doctor in Griffin Rock as well," Ratchet suggests.

"OK, but I need a ride," Tracy says.

"I can give you and Bobby a ride," Medix says as he and Bobby enter.

"Yeah, it looks like we get to spend Valentine's day at the eye doctor," Bobby says.

"Yeah, a super romantic outing," Tracy joked.

The group heads to the ground bridge, and Medix transformed into his vehicle mode.

"Where are you three going? Cody asks.

"To the eye doctor, we had a small glitter-related mishap while we were making our valentines," Tracy says.

"Sorry, you three, but the eye doctor is closed on the weekend," Cody says.

"Well, Bobby, it looks like we get to spend Valentine's day in the ER," Tracy sighs.

Ten minutes later, the trio returned from the ER; Tracy and Bobby are happy that they didn't damage their eyes with their attempts to rub the glitter out. They did have to get antibiotic eye drops to prevent an infection from forming in their eyes.

"So, Bobby, you don't give off a glitter kind of person, so who was going to get that valentine you were working on?" Tracy asks as she, Medix, and Bobby head to the classroom for Earth's culture class.

"It was yours, who was going to get your special valentine," Bobby answers.

"You," Tracy answers blushing.