Heatwave x Reader

A heads up, this is my first time do a reader insert, so I apologize in advance if it stinks and if its too short. 

Requested by Jazzgirl23 on Quotev

[E/C] eye color

[H/C] hair color

[F/C] favorite color

[Y/N] your name

You put your long [H/C] up into a pony tail to keep it from blowing in your face since it was going to be a windy day today in Griffin rock. You changed into your [F\C] shirt along with the matching pants before you head out the door to go to the firehouse. You sprinted down the stairs and darted out the front door so fast your mom didn't have to tell you that you needed to try your shoes. You landed face first on the front porch.You lift up your head and see Cody standing at the end of the sidewalk and Chase parked on the curb perfectly in between the two trash cans your father set up to teach you how to parallel park.

"Hey, [Y/N], are you okay?" Cody asked as he ran up to you.

"Yes, just my pride was bruised." You answered.

You slowly pushed yourself off the ground. Then you tied your shoes and walked down the steps to join up with Cody.

"So, Cody, Why am I riding along with Heatwave and Kade today?" You asked.

"You are smart. Kade thought you could help him come up with some way he can apologize," Cody answered.

You pushed the passenger seat forward so Cody could get into the back seat. After moving it back into place, you sat down then buckled up, before Chase pulled out and started to drive down the street.  You asked, "What did he do?"

"When Hayley came over yesterday in a new dress. She asked him if it made her look fat?" Cody answered.

"Let me guess Kade said yes," You said. 

"Yes, then Hayley stomped .off," Chase said.

"So, how am I supposed to help exactly?" You asked.

"I'm not sure [Y/N], but you'll find out once we get back to the firehouse," Cody answered.

When you arrived, after you got out. Chase transformed, and you started to get nervous when Heatwave walked up to you.

"Hey, [Y/N], what happened to your knee," Heatwave asked.

"I tripped on my shoes laces," You answered.

"So, [Y/N}, what had you distracted this time?" Heatwave asked.

You just turned around to keep Heatwave from seeing your face since it was starting to turn red. 

I think [Y/N] might have a crush on Heatwave.  Kade thought. 

You summon enough courage to look back over at Heatwave. Now he as knelled now in front of you. 

"Are you okay [Y/N]?" Heatwave asks.

"Yes Heatwave, I'm okay, are we going to leave to go on patrol?" You answered.