Bobby's Easter Surprise

Using characters from Autobots and Power Rangers

Normal POV

Trish and her family are leaving Church after the Easter morning service. It was Mrs. Ramirez's rule that everyone had to dress up. All the boys were in suits. Isabella is wearing a Sunny Fashion Girl's Flowered Dress with the matching Hat. Trish was shocked when her Aunt Mary showed up last night with a dress for her to wear. The soon to be high school graduate couldn't believe that her mother asked her to make a dress for her that looked exactly like the one Isabella is wearing just in her size. She was happy that Bobby and his family went to another church so there was no chance he would get to see her in it. Her heart begins to race as Bulkhead pulls up. She hides behind her older brother Chris when as Bobby starts to walk over to her.

"Hey, Bobby, what are you doing here?" Trish asks.

"I have a surprise for Isabella and Sabastian," Bobby says.

"Really," Isabella and Sabastian gasp.

"Yes, it is at the sci-fiction club meeting place," Bobby says.

"Can we go, mom?" Isabella and Sabastian ask.

"It is okay with the president," Mrs. Remirez asks.

"Yes," Bobby answers.

"Alright, Isabella and Sabastian, you two can go as long as your sister goes too," Mrs. Remirez says.

"Okay, Bobby, we'll meet you there in five minutes," Trish says.

"I'm afraid you will have to go there now, sweetheart," Mrs. Remirez says, "I need to start getting the house ready for the big Easter dinner with the rest of the family." Mrs. Remirez continues.

"Fine," Trish sighs.

Sabastian excitedly pulls Bobby back over to Bulk's alt mode. Chris slides to his right and gently pushes his sister over towards it as well. Isabella follows close behind her older sister. Trish quickly looks down at her feet when she gets up the vehicle. Bobby turns around and smiles seeing Trish in her dress. He walks over to her and puts his hand on her shoulder. Trish slowly looks up, and their eyes meet.

"Let me guess, your mom had your Aunt Mary make a dress exactly like your little sister's to embarrass you one last time - well before they bring air horns to graduation and sound them as soon as your name is called that is," Bobby says.

"Yes, but how did you know," Trish says.

"Because my mom did the same thing to me today, except that she made me wear something similar to what my two-year-old cousin Matt wore," Bobby says.

"I like the bowtie, it makes your eyes pop even more," Trish says.

"Thank you miss Ramirez. You look cute as well," Bobby says.

Bobby takes hold of her hand and walks her over to the passenger side of the car. Then opens the door for her and Trish gets in. After Bobby gets into the driver's seat, Bulk turns on the engine and drives off to the base. Isabella and Sabastian gasp in awe as Bulk drives down the tunnel, Sabastian quickly gets out when Bulk stops. Wheeljack and Optimus are standing a few feet away from him.

"Hi, I'm Sabastian. Can you make something blow up?" Sebastian asks as he runs up to Wheeljack noticing the grenade on his hip.

"Sorry, Champ, not today," Wheeljack answers.

Sabastian starts to climb up Wheeljack's leg to touch the grenade. Wheeljack picks him up before his fingers were able to graze the side of it. He walks over to Bulk and puts him down next to Trish.