Who is Santa Claus?

I'll be using the character from my story Three More Energems. A small spoiler alert for anyone who hasn't read it, and it has to do with Knockout. Sorry, that it's super long. 

Normal POV

Wheeljack and Arcee walk into the main room; they see Tracy and Jack are setting up a Christmas tree. The duo activates their holoforms and head over to them. Wheeljack sees Tracy struggling to place the star on the top branch as they get to the top of the stairs. A few seconds later the elevator door opens, Wheeljack looks over just as the door open to see Agent Fowler and two five-year-old boys Tracy little brothers, Jonathan and Pablo. Their eyes light up when they notice their big sister standing next to the tree. Pablo runs over to her. Tracy starts to lose her when Pablo bumps into the step stool.

"Tracy," Arcee shouts.

She runs over to her, and catcher Tracy before she hits the floor. Tracy managed to grab the tip of the star with the tips of her fingers. Arcee helps Tracy to her feet.

"Thank you Arcee," Tracy says.

"You're welcome," Arcee says.

Wheeljack sprints up and asks, "Are you okay?"

'I'm fine Wheeljack," Tracy says.

Tracy hands the star to him then turns around to face her little brother.

"Pablo, I know you haven't seen me since I moved to Amber Beach. You need to be more careful. I should have gotten hurt." Tracy says.

"I will from now on, I promise. I'm sorry Patricia," Pablo says.

Tracy turns to face Arcee and Wheeljack's holoforms.

"Tracy, what is this thing?" Wheeljack asks.

"It's a Christmas tree," Jonathan answers.

"Thank you for answering for me, little brother," Tracy says.

"Sorry, Patricia," Jonathan says.

"Why are you and Jack putting those sparkling spheres on it," Acree says.

"Acree, those spheres are bulbs," Jack says.

"There one of the decorations you put on it," Jonathan adds.

"Why do you decorate it?" Wheeljack asks.

"I'm not sure, but it's a tradition." Tracy answers.

"Tracy, I hate to interrupt, but your parents went Christmas shopping with your uncle." Agent Fowler says.

"How come they didn't take the twins with them?" Tracy asks.

"They mentioned something about the three of you having a chance to have some sibling bonding time," Agent Fowler replies.

Tracy's POV

"Wait, do they want me to take them to see Santa Claus?"

"Yes, they even gave me the money to buy a photo," Agent Fowler answers.

"Who is this Santa Claus?" Wheeljack asks.

"He is a man who gives us presents if you are on the nice list," Jonathan and Pablo say.

"There is your answer partner. Agent Fowler, did my parents just tell you that I had to take them to visit Santa?"

"They also mentioned that they want you in the photo with your brothers," Agent Fowler says.

"Why do I have to be in the picture?"

"They didn't say, but you should get going." Agent Fowler says.