Transformers Prime Optimus X injured femme reader

Requested by Beta-04 BetaCyberNinja, a writer on Quotev.

This one-shot will take place during the Season One episode Con Job. Sorry that it's super short.

Normal POV

Optimus went for a drive since parties are in his wheelhouse. He drives ten miles out of Jasper and finds a place where it was safe to transform. After he does, he hears someone in distress and follows the sound to investigate. He gets to a clearing and sees an injured cybertronian laying in the grass. As he approaches the first thing he notices is a huge gash on her leg. He kneels down and places his hand over to keep any more energon from leaking from it. The femee is barely conscious as she turns her head and sees the Autobot leader next to her.

"I am Optimus Prime; you'll be fine," Optimus says.

"Thank you, sir," The Femee says.

Optimus sees her optics go offline. He quickly contacts Ratchet. The medic arrives with his kit, and he welded the gash shut.

"Optimus, she needs an energon infusion. We need to bring her back to the base," Ratchet says.

Optimus carefully picks up the femee. Ratchet contact the base so someone can reopen the ground bridge. They walk through it and go to the med bay once they arrive. The Femee starts to wake up after Ratchet attaches the energon drip to her chest. All she sees is Optimus' face as her vision returns to normal

"Where am I?" She asks groggily.

"You are at the Autobot base outside the human city of Jasper Nevada," Optimus answers.

"Sir, thank you again for helping me," she says.

The Femee tries to sit up. Optimus puts his hand on her shoulder and lies her back down.

"Easy, you lost quite a lot of energon. You need to rest till my friend Ratchet. He is my team's medic, says you are strong enough to walk," Optimus says.

"Okay," She says.

Two hours later Ratchet allows the femee to leave the medical bay. Optimus shows her around the base. The entire time the femee couldn't stop blushing every time their hands would brush against each other. Optimus turns to face her when he hears her take a few steps back.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yes," She answers rubbing the back of her neck.

"I can see you are blushing," Optimus says.

"Yeah, I think my spark is acting funny," She says running away towards the medical bay.