What is Mistletoe?

A short little Christmas one shot to celebrate the holiday. I'm using characters from Autobots and Power Rangers. It may contain small spoilers for the chapter that I haven't published yet — also, Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all my readers.

Ashley, Bobby, Trish along with Optimus' and Wheeljack's holoforms walk into the Amber Beach Dinosaur Museum. They came to help set up for the Christmas party later on tonight. The group walks into the dino bite cafe. Bobby gets to work helping Chase and Ivan hanging up the lights around the room. Trish goes over to the Christmas Tree to assist Riley and Tyler decorate it.

"Hey, guys, do you need an extra set of hands?" Trish asks.

"Sure, we could use an extra set of eyes to make sure the tree looks good," Riley says.

Tyler hands her a box of decorations. She gets to work put them onto the tree when the trio finishes putting all the ornaments on the tree. Wheeljack walks up holding the star in his hands.

"Why do you put a star on the top of the tree?" Wheeljack asks handing it to Trish.

"Its to symbolize the Star of Bethlehem. The star announced the birth of Jesus to the Wise Men." Trish says.

Trish turns around and gets on her tiptoe to try to reach the top branch. Bobby comes over as she places her feet back down on the floor and turns around to get the step ladder.

"How about I give you a boost," Bobby says.

"I'm not sure if it will work. You're not that much taller than me," Trish says.

"We won't know if we don't try right," Bobby asks.

Trish nods. She turns back around, and Bobby places his hands on her sides. She takes a deep breath to stop herself from squirming and laughing.

"So, are you being ticklish why you don't do duets where that have left in them?" Bobby asks.

"That's one reason," Trish says.

Bobby left her up, and she places the star on the top branch. Then he sets her back down on the floor. She turns around as Bobby lets her go.

"What is the other reason," Tyler asks.

"My partner tended to drop me - a lot," Trish answers.

"Where there any other boys in your class," Optimus asks.

"No, there was only one boy," Trish replies.

"There was one other boy in Jasper that takes Ballet class at Fuse Jasper Ballet, Acro, Jazz and Modern," Bobby says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Wait, so two summers ago when your cousin Savannah came to visit. She coerced you into taking a summer worth of classes with her, didn't she?" Trish asks.

"Yes, I was in a different class than you. Savannah said it would help me finally get enough courage to ask Trish out," Bobby says.

"What was your cousin's reason for doing that," Wheeljack asks.

"Because Savannah told me this article she read that said if you take an interest in something the girl you have a crush on it would show her that you like her and are willing to do things you normally wouldn't," Bobby says.

"And that's why I tried to teach myself how to ride a skateboard," Trish says.

"So, Trish does this mean you, Bobby and Me can go tear up the skate park?" Chase asks.

"I'm afraid not Chase. I learned that I'm only good at balancing on my own two feet," Trish answers.

"So, Lady Trish, did you two ever tell each other how you feel?" Ivan asks.

"We did, but Fury messed up the best part," Bobby says blushing.

Trish moved away from the tree and didn't realize that she stop underneath the mistletoe. Bobby goes over to her, and they hear a few on their new teammates giggle.

"What's wrong?" They ask.

"Look up," Ivan says.

Bobby and Trish quickly glance up, and they see the mistletoe hanging above their heads. They look down, and their eyes meet and start to blush.

"What is that plant they are under?" Optimus asks.

"Why is it making them blush?" Wheeljack adds.

"It's called mistletoe," Riley answers.

"It's a tradition if two people end up underneath it. They have to kiss each other," Chase adds.

Bobby takes hold of Trish's right hand and leans in. He kisses her on the cheek.

"Don't worry our real first kiss will be somewhere a bit more private I promise, "Bobby whispers into Trish's ear.

After he backs away Trish quickly kisses him back on the cheek, they walk over to others holding hands.

"So, shall we get back to work finishing getting this place for the party?" Trish asks.