April Fools Day

I'm using characters from my story Three More Energems. Sorry that it's super short.

At the base, Tracy is sleeping on the couch. Miko and Jack are standing at the bottom of the steps. Miko has a can of whipped cream and a feather in her hand.

"Miko, I don't think we should prank her," Jack says.

"Come on, Jack, it April Fool's day," Miko says.

"Why is that an excuse for you to prank Tracy?" Bulkhead asks.

"Plus, Ratchet and Matias did mention she is using today as a mental health day. She is trying to destress from everything that she has gone through the past few days," Wheeljack says.

"Also, Miko, what is April Fools day?" Bulkhead asks.

"It's a holiday where the tradition is to play practical jokes on your friends," Miko says.

"It's okay, Wheeljack. Miko's prank will backfire on her," Ashley says.

"Miko, I'm sure you remember Tracy saying she grew up around boys, right?" Bobby adds.

Miko doesn't listen to Tracy's friend's warning. She walks up the stairs and over to the couch. Puts an uncooked egg on the palm of Tracy's hand, opens the can of whipped cream, and puts some on top and around the egg. Then tickles her nose with the feather. Jack, Bobby, and Ashley runs up the stairs and take out their phones. The trio manages to turn on their camera in time to record Tracy smashing the whipped cream on Miko's face. The trio and Tracy burst into laughter as the raw egg rolls off Miko's face onto the floor. Then Bulkhead walks up with a towel and hands it to his partner. After she finished cleaning off her face, Miko asks, "How did you know I was going to do that?"

"Nice try, Miko, but one of my cousins pulled that same prank on me when I was ten. The egg was a nice touch," Tracy says.

"Thanks, but I'm going to prank you," Miko says.

"Good luck with that," Tracy says.

Miko collects her things. Then she and Bulkhead walk down the stairs. Bulkhead transforms, and Miko gets into the car. Then he drives away.

"Ashley didn't you or Bobby warn Miko that I'm practically April Fools day proof thanks to my cousins," Tracy says.

"We did, but she didn't listen," Ashley says.

"Well, I'm going back to sleep. Maybe when I wake up, you'll get another funny video of Miko's prank backfiring on her," Tracy says.