Aminated Prowl x Decepticon Reader

Requested by kizzy_kitten1999 on wattpad. The two of us worked together since I haven't watched Animated in a long time.

[F/C] favorite color

[E/C] Eye color

[Y/N] Your Name

It was a quiet day at the base. Optimus and Prowl are checking Omega Supreme's scanners. A few moments later a Decepticon signal popped up on the screen Prowl was looking at, so he starts typing to get a better idea of where the Decepticon is.

"Optimus, the ships scanners have located a Decepticon in the woods where Bumblebee, Sari and I found the space barnacle monster," Prowl says.

"I'll go with you to investigate," Optimus says.

"I'll be okay on my own Optimus," Prowl says.

"Alright, Prowl, you can go, but you'll contact the base once you arrive," Optimus says.

Prowl turns around and leaves the base. The Autobot starts looking around the forest. A few moments later, he hears a splashing sound coming from the lake. He follows the sound and sees an [F/C] femee sitting on a rock. She is kicking her feet back and forth. Prowl hides behind a tree and contacts the base.

"Optimus, I found the Decepticon," Prowl says.

"Should we come and back you up?" Optimus asks.

"No, it.. she doens't look like she means any harm." Prowl answers.

Optimus tells Prowl to keep an optic on her for a little while longer to be on the safe side. Prowl ends the call and continues to watch the femme. When she turns around, he sees her beautiful [E/C] optics for the first time. A few moments later, the Autobot Ninja feels his spark start to race. He turns around to keep himself hidden from her view.

What is wrong with me? Yes, she is the most beautiful femee I've ever seen, but she is the enemy. I can't be falling for her. It's not possible. Prowl thinks.

Prowl leaps up into the tree when he hears her start to walk closer to his hiding place. After she brushes a few leaves off her shoulder, she starts to look around.

"Is someone there, come out or I'll turn you to scrap," She threatens.

Prowl jumps down and lands in front of her. The Femee quickly looks away when she sees the handsome hunk of Cybertronian Metal standing in front of her.

"I'm sorry for sneaking up on you, but you are a beautiful Decepticon ... the enemy so I had to keep an eye on you to make sure you wouldn't harm any of the humans," Prowl says.

The femme turns her head back around to look down at her feet before she says, "It's fine. Don't worry Autobot, I may have a Decepticon logo, but I'm not into fighting. This plant is beautiful, and I don't want to destroy it or harm any of the inhabitants,"

"Okay, I'll let you be, uhh?" Prowl says.

She summons up the courage to make eye contact with Prowl and say, "I'm {Y/N],"

"It was nice meeting you [Y/N}, I'm Prowl," Prowl says.

Prowl lets her walks past him as he waits for his spark rate to return to normal. Then he transformers and heads back to the base.

Why is a femee as beautful as her working for the Decptcions? Prowl thinks.

Over time as Prowl and [Y/N] meet a few more times he gets [Y/N] to agree to go back to the Autobot base where [Y/N] starts to think about changing sides as she becomes friends with the others. Prowl and [Y/N] are in his room. They are sitting on the top branch of the tree. Prowl puts his hand on top of [Y/N]'s. She look over at him.

"[Y/N] I have something to tell you," Prowl says.

"What is it?" You ask.

"I thought it was crazy, but I really like you [Y/N]. Would you like to be what the humans call my girlfriend?" Prowl asks.

"Yes, I thought you'd never ask," You answer.