Bumblebee RID 2015 x Cybertronian Reader

Requested by MaryamSahibzada on Wattpad. We teamed up to write this, so some of this chapter was written by her I just had to edit it so it would make sense.

You are in your quarters pacing back and forth thinking about only one thing - Bumblebee. You were so distracted that you didn't hear Strongarm walk up.

"Hey, [Y/N]," Strongarm says.

You jump and land flat on your back. You groan and open your eyes to see Strongarm looking down at you.

"Geez, Strongarm, can you give a girl more of a warning when you're going to do that," You say.

She helps you up and says, "Sorry about that, so I'm guessing you were thinking about the lieutenant Bumblebee again."

You start to blush hearing Strongarm say his name.

"Yeah, I was." You sighed. "I keep going over different scenarios of how I'm going to tell him that I like him,"

"How well does it play out in your head?" Strongarm asks.

"Not good, when I reach his quarters, I get super nervous then turn around and run away," You answer.

You walk over to your berth and sit down let out a long sigh then place your hands over your face. Strongarm walks over and sits down next to you. She puts her hand on your shoulder.

"I think you might be over thinking things just a bit. Just talk to the lieutenant and be yourself. You might be surprised by the outcome," Strongarm encourages.

"How can you be so sure that Bumblebee will feel the same way?" You mumble into your hands.

"Just go talk to him just, the two of you," Strongarm answered.

You take your hands away from your face and look up to your friend before you take a deep breath. The two of you stood up from the berth. After Strongarm gives you a friendly nudge and you start to walk to Bumblebee's quarters. When you arrive, he wasn't there. So you turn around to head back to tell Strongarm that he wasn't there. When he walks up, and your spark begins to race.

Oh, hey, [Y/N]," Bee says.

"Hey, Bee... I wanted to tell you something," You stutter as your cheeks start to turn red.

"What is it? Are you okay?" Bee asks.

"Well, the truth is..." You say just as your comm goes off.

"Autobots, I've detected a Decepticon Signal," Fixit says.

"Understood," Bee nods before he makes his way towards the command center,

Thanks a lot, Fixit, now I'm never going to be able to tell him how I feel. You think as you follow the yellow Autobot to the command center.

Everyone shows up at the command center Bumblebee asks, "So what's the trouble Fixit?"

"I've detected a Decepticon Signal located in a forest," Fixit explains.

"Then let's go and stop that Decepticon," Bumblebee says before he turns around to face his teammates, "Autobots let's go on a Decepticon hike."

The Bee Team then went into the forest, they split up into three group, Bumblebee and you looked around the woods as they keep their hands near their weapons in case the enemy attacks. As they were scanning the area, the bushes beside them began to shake, before a black Decepticon jumps out.

"Bumblebee to Autobots: the Decepticon found us, regroup immediately," Bee says over the comm,

The Decepticon attempt to shot a blast at the yellow mech before you push him out of the way and take the full force of the Decepticon's attack

"[Y/N]!" Bee shouts.

The Decepticons sprints over to Bumblebee and pins him up against a tree. You groan in pain as you struggle to get up. The Decepticon is sent flying after Strongarm shoots it to free Bumblebee. Unfortunately, it lands right in front of you as you lift up your head. Its crimson optics make eye contact with yours. His optics glows dark red then some waves flow into your optics turning them from blue to dark red. Now you quickly turn around to glare at Bumblebee.

As the other Autobots battled against the Decepticon, Bee noticed you're ready to attack him.

"Look [Y/N], this isn't you, the Decepticon brainwash you, you have to listen to me," Bumblebee begs.

The Autobot's pleas fell on deaf audio receptors as you charge in towards the Autobot Leader as you kick him in his stomach before punching his chest, you growled at the yellow mech manages to grab your arms then pin down on the ground. Then he says, "[Y/N]! You have to believe me! This is the not the [Y/N] I know! The [Y/N] I know was brave, kind, courageous, helpful, loyal and always encouraged me to be a great leader. I know you can hear me and I know you're listening to me, so you come back!"

Bumblebee's words echoed in your mind, and you feel a wave of pain inside your helm as you let out a scream before you fainted. Bumblebee lets go of you arms before he rolls you onto your back. The Decepticon escapes as it notices that its plan failed, he lets out a sigh of relief when he hears you start to wake up.

"I'm sorry Bumblebee," You say.

"It's okay, [Y/N]," Bumblebee says, "You were under the Decepticon's spell,"

"Did we win," You ask.

"No, the con got away," Bumblebee answers helping you to your feet, "So, what were you trying to say earlier?"

You decided it was now or never, so give him a quick peck on the cheek. "I love you Bumblebee,"

Bee's optics widened in astonishment as his cheeks turned red, "Well... I... I love you too, but I was unsure of you would feel the same way," Bee admits,

"Well, I was super nervous too. I mean you're brave, courageous, loyal, most of all: you're a great leader and... cute." You say with a shy smile.

"Yeah, and the reason why I like you. You're kind, wise, intelligent, helpful, loyal and a beautiful femme I've ever met," Bumblebee says before he kisses you back on the cheek.

"Oooohhhh! Bee and [Y/N] are together!" Grimlock sang teasingly.

 You and Bumblebee jump as you noticed that your teammates had witnessed the whole scene, you and Bumblebee exchange looks then you and he chuckle at Grimlock's reaction.

"Guess we better go to the base now, we will make some plans so we will catch that 'Con later," Bee announces.

 The others nodded as they make their way to go back to the scrapyard, Bumblebee and you look at each other and hold the other's hand and follow your teammates.

The End.