Chase x Reader

Requested by Samantha, a fellow writer on Quotev.

Another typical day on Griffin Rock, you and Cody are walking to the firehouse. You are nervously tapping your fingers on your books.

"So, Cody, do you think Chase and your dad would let me ride along with them?" You ask.

"Relax, [Y/N]; I know they will," Cody says.

You and Cody arrive at the firehouse a few minutes later. Chase walks up, and you nervously wave hi.

"Hello, Cody, [Y/N], how was school?" Chase asks.

"It was okay, but [Y/N] was hoping to ride along with you and dad on your next patrol," Cody answers.

"I have no problem with that," Chief Burns says as he walks up next to his partner.

"I'm fine with having another passenger. From what Cody has told me you liked to become a police officer one day, correct [Y/N]?" Chase asks.

"Yes, Chase, my dad doesn't want me to though. Since I'm his only child, so he keeps telling me to pick a career that won't put my life in danger," You answer in your most confident tone.

"It hard for a parent to let go and give their children room to spread their wings to experience the world on their own," Chief Burns says,"I'm sure your father will come around eventually once he sees how serious you are about it,"

"Thank you, Chief Burns," You say. "I have been working on making myself strong physically as well mostly focusing on being a faster runner. Since speed can help you catch the criminal."

"That's true, but have you been studying Police codes too?" Chase asks.

"Yes I have, but I need someone to quiz me to make sure I remember them," You answer.

"The Chief and I could quiz you while we are on patrol," Chase suggests.

"That would be great thank you," You say.

Chase transformers then You and Chief get into the squad car. He pulls out of the driveway and down the street. The only other problem you have with your father is that he refuses to let you take driver's training. You are hoping when they drop you off at your house and talk with your dad and persuade him to let you take the course.

"Okay, what is code 10-40?" Chase asks.

"Permission To Leave Area," You says.

"Right, Code 10-52?" Chief Burns asks.

"Improperly Parked Car," You answer.

They quizzed you on Codes for the rest of the patrol. You only missed two of them, so you were happy. When Chase pulls into the driveway to your house, you asked Chief Burns if he could go and maybe talk with your father about the whole thing he mentioned earlier about a parent giving their children room to grow and experience life. Perhaps telling him that you know he is worried about you but you just want his support. All you want is to make him proud of you by helping others and keeping Griffin Rock safe.

"Look,[Y/N], I'll try my best but no promises alright." Chief Burns says as he exits.

After Chief Burns closes the door, you realize that you're by yourself, so you have to try to make conversation with Chase. The pressure starts to get to you so you quickly undo your seatbelt. Then place your feet up on the seat and pull your knees to your chest.

"Are you okay [Y/N]," Chase asks as he hears you start to hyperventilate.

You spend the next few minutes trying to keep yourself from having a panic attack. You slowly place your feet back on the floor as the wave of anxiousness passes.

"Yes, Chase, I'm okay. I get anxious whenever I have to make small talk," You say.

"Why?" Chase asks.

"I'm not a big fan of it I suppose. I finally figured out why you make me nervous whenever your around," You reply.

"I make you nervous [Y/N], why is that?" Chase asks.

"Becuase I like you- a lot. What I'm trying to say is I have what humans call a crush on you Chase," You say.