What's a Friendaversary?

Rescue Bots Academy Characters belong to their respective companies. The human characters are from my story, Tough Decisions. Also, this one-shot will contain spoilers if you haven't watched the newest episodes of season two, I suggest for you to check them out before reading this.

After Tracy recovered from her panic attack, the recruits gave Tracy and Bobby a tour of the academy. Tracy's favorite part was the garden. She also liked Hero Hall as well. Once the tour ended, everyone is sitting in the lounge.

"Whirl, I know you have a training mission with Case, but can I talk to you alone," Tracy asks.

"Sure," Whirl

Bobby has a confused look as the girls went to the room next to Whirl's wind tunnel to talk in private.

"What's wrong?" Whirl asks.

"Nothing, Whirl, I just didn't want Bobby to hear this," Tracy says.

"How come?" Whirl asks.

"I know Bobby probably doesn't remember that today is Ashley Bobby and my Friendaversary," Tracy says.

"What's a Friendaversary?" Hot Shot asks as he sprints into the room.

"I know what a Friendaversary is. Today is the day you, Ashley, and Bobby first meet and became best friends?" Whirl says.

"You got it, Whirl, even though Ashley isn't here, I still want to do something special, since I haven't dared to tell either of them how much their friendship means to me," Tracy says.

"Why haven't you told them?" Hot Shot asks.

"Let's just say. I'm not a big fan of opening up to others or showing any kind of vulnerability to anyone. Growing up, I've always felt like none listened to me when I talked ever, or if they did, they just ignored me, or they just interrupted me whenever I spoke, so I've kept my emotions bottled up," Tracy explains.

"That's awful, none should ever feel like their feelings or opinions aren't important," Whirl says.

"I know Whirl, but since I become a teenager, that's how things were for me," Tracy sighs.

"So how can we help with your Friendaversary plan?" Whirl asks.

"What is your plan?" Hot Shot asks.

"I was thinking of creating a sim of where we first meet, which is the playground next to the school at the kindergarten orientation, Tracy says.

"I'm sure Ratchet could help you program the sim for you," Whirl says.

"Thanks, but I also need a ride to Griffin Rock to get some food for a picnic," Tracy says.

"I can do that," Whirl says.

"Thanks, but isn't your vehicle mode a helicopter?" Tracy asks.

"No, the rest of the team how multicogs like Hot Shot and we each got a second vehicle mode," Whirl says.

"Cool, I take it you picked a police car like your mentor," Tracy says.

"Yes, but how did you know?" Whirl asks.

"Luck guess, But, I will need someone to distract Bobby for a bit while I go talk to Ratchet," Tracy says.

"Can I help too," Hoist asks.

Tracy scream, and the recruits are impressed when they watch Tracy do an aerial and go into a round off before standing straight up again.

"Woah, that was so cool, I didn't know humans knew how to do cool flips like that," Whirl gasps.

"Yeah, that was impressive. I didn't know you were athletic like me, Hot Shot adds.

"I'm sorry for scaring you, Tracy," Hoist says.

"It's ok Hoist, I know it wasn't intentional," Tracy says.

"Where did you learn how to do that?" Hot Shot asks.

"In my acro dance class," Tracy says.

"Wait, there is a human dance class that teaches you how to do flips?' Hot Shot asks.

"Yeah, we only learned how to do ballet," Hoist says.

"What do you learn in an Acro dance class," Whirl asks.

"Well, Arco dance class combines classic dance technique* with the precision and athleticism of acrobatic/tumbling skills," Tracy says.

"Could you teach me some of those moves they would help me improve my Cube skills," Hot Shot asks.

"I think that would be a great idea," Heatwave says, "But only if you want to it, Tracy, help the recruits perfect their procession skill could come in handy for any future rescue missions," Heatwave continues.

"Maybe later, I need their help with something else first if you don't mind them taking a day off from training that is," Tracy says.

"They've been working hard that past few days, so I think they've earned a day off," Heatwave says as he leaves the room.

"Sweet," Hot Shot says.

"Hotshot, Hoist, how about you two ask Bobby to teach you how to ride a skateboard," Tracy says.

"What's a skateboard," Hotshot asks.

Tracy takes out her phone, and groan realizing the battery is dead, "Sorry Hot Shot, I was going to show you a picture, but I can't my phone's battery is dead,"

"Wait, can you show us how to get on the internet on our phones?" Hot Shot says.

"Hold on. You recruits have smartphones?" Tracy asks.

After Tracy showed Hot Shot how to connect his phone to the internet and look up a photo of a skateboard and showed Hotshot a few videos of the tricks, he could do. Hot Shot instantly wanted to learn how to ride one since it looked like so much fun. Thus, the group left to talk to Ratchet, as the door to Ratchet's lab opens Hot Shot sprints inside.

"Hello, Recruits, Tracy, how can I help you," Ratchet asks.

"Can you create a sim of a skatepark so Bobby can teach me and Hoist how to ride a skateboard," Hot Shot says.

"I never agreed to learn how to do that, Hot Shot," Hoist says.

"What's a skatepark? And, What's a skateboard?" Ratchet asks.

Hot Shot shows Ratchet the same photo and video that Tracy showed him, "Yes I could do it, but what kind of rescues would you be practicing with this sim,"

"This sim isn't rescue training related. It's more a distraction simulation I need to keep Bobby busy long enough so I can plan my Friendaversary surprise," Tracy says.

" Friendaversary, so you are honoring the day you and Bobby became friends," Ratchet says.

"Well, is the day I meet Ashley and Bobby for the first time, but this will be the first Friendaversary Bobby, and I will celebrate it without Ashley," Tracy says.

"Either way, I'm happy to help," Ratchet says.