Trick or Treating with the humans

I'll be using characters from Autobots and Power Rangers.

Trish and her younger siblings are at the base. Trish is helping Wheeljack work on something on the Jackhammer. While Isabella and Sabatian are watching tv, Trish is upset that her parents asked her to take them out to trick or treat because they have to work, now she and Bobby can't go out on their first date. Her younger siblings are super excited and are dressed up in their costumes. Trish, on the other hand, isn't too thirled since her parents also forced her to dress up in a family-themed costume. They are dressed up as characters from Toy Story 3. Isabella is Jessie, Sabastian is Woody, and Trish is Bonnie. The only thought on Trish's mind is that Bobby doesn't show up to see in her costume.

"So, why are your siblings so excited about going to different houses in your neighborhood to get candy?" Wheeljack asks.

"It a tradition on Halloween, Wheeljack," Trish says.

"When did it start?" Wheeljack asks.

"I'm not sure," Trish replies.

"A few seconds later, Trish hears the sounds of one of the others Autobots waling in, so she asks Wheeljack to open up his chest panel so she can hide.

"Trish, why do you want to hide?" Wheeljack asks.

"I'll explain later, I promise. Can you do it, please," Trish says.

Wheeljack sighs as he opens up the compartment on his chest. Trish climbs onto Wheeljack's hand. He puts it in front of his chest, and Trish jumps into the opening. She rakes a deep breath before it closes. Then she hears Optimus' voice.

"Wheeljack, where is Trish, her siblings are asking when they can leave to go trick or treating," Optimus says as he stands on the ramp in the entryway to the ship.

Trish's heart begins to thump inside her chest when she hears Bobby's voice as well, "Plus, Isabella wants you to come to Wheeljack,"

"I tried to inform Isabella that you can't come because it would put out Robots in disguise status in jeopardy," Optimus says.

"But I was able to convince Optimus since I said that you and Bulk would be using your holoforms the whole time," Bobby says.

"That would mean I'm safe to walk around in my Cybertronian form?" Wheeljack asks.

"Yes, and you can let Trish out now before she suffocates," Optimus says.

Wheeljack sighs and opens up his chest again, and Trish gasps for air as her lungs fill up with oxygen. The young woman refuses to move due to her fear of being embarrassed in front of her boyfriend.

"Trish, believe me, your costume can't be as bad as the one my parents made me wear," Bobby says.

"Nice try, Bobby, but I'm not coming out," Trish replies.

"You can't hide forever because Sabastian and Isabella are getting restless," Bobby says.

Trish sighs and slowly stands up. Wheeljack puts his hand in front of his chest again, and Trish climbs onto it. The wrecker puts his partner on his shoulder. Trish sits down and tries her best not to look Bobby in the eye and keep herself from blushing. Bobby climbs onto Optimus' palm as the Autobot leader walks over to the wrecker. The young man jumps onto Wheeljack's shoulder. He sits down next to Trish and puts his hand on her shoulder.

"Trish, you don't have no reason to be embarrassed. You look super cute as an older version of Bonnie from Toy Story." Bobby says.

Trish slowly turns her head and holds back a snicker when she sees that Bobby is dressed up in a Pac Man costume.