Transformers Prime Ratchet x Human Medic

Requested by Valetina from Quotev. We worked together on this

[Y/N] your name

Takes place after June meets the Autobots.

You walk around the Jasper hospital emergency room. Then you bump into June Darby as you walk up to the clock to punch out.

"Hi, [Y/N], how was your day?" June asks.

"Pretty boring, could we grab some coffee to catch up since we have hung out much since you found out about your son's science fiction club," You answer.

"That sounds great, but I had plans to go to the clubhouse and teach one of the members Ratch...Ryan more about first aid and a few things I learned in nursing school," June says.

"Could I go with you?" You ask.

"I'm not sure [Y/N]," June answers.

You and June punch out and walk out to her car. A few moments later a red sports car pulls into the parking lot. Then it turns into a robot and grabs you and June. The next thing you know you and June are flying up into the air and land in the trunk of the sports car before darkness surrounds you.

"[Y/N], can you hear me," June says shaking you.

"June, what's going on?"You ask in a groggy tone.

"I'm sorry [Y/N], and I know this isn't the best time, but that robot who kidnapped us is a Decepticon," June says.

"What is a Decepticon?" You ask.

"I can answer that my dear," A smooth voice says, "A Decepticon is one of the factions who is fighting a war on this planet,"

"War over what?" You ask.

"Our fuel and live blood, it's called energon," The smooth voice answers.

"Why did you take us?" You ask.

"You are the bait I'm going to use to get Ratchet out of the Autobot base," The smooth voice says.

When the vehicle makes a sharp turn you side over and crash into June, it causes the two of you groan in pain. A few moments later you wince as the bright Nevada sunshine enters your eyes after the car turns into a robot again. After your vision returns to normal, you see an Orange and white robot and a red and blue robot.

"June, who are they?" You ask.

"The orange and white robot is Ratchet, and the other one is Optimus," June answers.

"Knockout, release the humans," Optimus says.

"Oh sure, in exchange for the old medic." Knockout says with a devious smirk.

As Optimus and Ratchet talked to Knockout (mostly Optimus) about negotiations, Arcee sneaked over to Knockout from behind, staying as quiet as possible. [Y/N] noticed the blue femme cybertronian, and looked like she was about to yell when June gestured for her to remain quiet. Then Acree kicks Knockout in between the shoulder. June and you are sent flying up into the air. Ratchet runs over and catches you and June. You look up to see Ratchet's face, but a few seconds later everything turns into a blurry mess before everything fades to black. Then Ratchet feels a tug at his spark. There's something about you that seems to gain his attention.

"Ratchet," Optimus shouts.

He looks to his left and sees a ground bridge portal. He runs over to it. After entering the base, he takes you and June to the medical bay. He sets his left hand down, and June steps down onto the floor. June wheels over a bed, and he gently places you onto it. Then he activates his holoform, a man in an orange vest, with a not completely shaved beard and orange hair.

"June, does your friend have a name?" Ratchet asks.

"Yes, it's [Y/N]," June says.

"Ugh. What happened?" You ask in groggy tone as you look around, "Where am I?"

Then something blinded you for a few moments as you try to sit up.

"Ep! Ep! Ep! Don't move!" a blurred image of an orange man says laying you back down on the bed.

"Okay, doctor, but where am I?" You ask.

"You are the medical bay," Ratchet says.

"This must be some high tech medical bay. Wait, where's June?" you ask, as your vision returns to normal and you look around the room for your friend.

"I'm right here. Now, listen to the doctor. Trust me. It's better if you do." June says, walking to you and gently pushing you down back onto the table.

"So, the whole 'robots in real life' and kidnapping happened, or did I hit my head hard enough for all of it to be a dream?" you ask, hoping that the crazy day was some hallucination.

" Well...what if I were to tell you that the dream was real?" June asks.

"First, I would panic if it weren't for the doctor that's standing over there, probably thinking that we're crazy for saying all of this out loud," you answer.

"It's a long story. You can still have a normal life while you can." Ratchet says.

He deactivates his holoform and returns to his cybertronian form.

"...so it wasn't a dream? There's no way I'm leaving now! I asked for adventure, but I didn't think it would be like this!" you announce.

Your response earns a smile from June and an annoyed optic twitch from Ratchet. Good thing the children weren't there, otherwise, Miko would want to throw a party, and Ratchet isn't in the mood for a party. After Ratchet healed (Y/N), and spending some time with , The kids show up, and Miko sneaks into the medical bay. She is shocked to see that Ratchet is cracking a genuine smile for someone/something other than taking over science projects and being a mad scientist at work. You spot her hiding around the corner, so you hop down from the bed and walk over to her.

"Hi, I'm Miko, so how did you get Doc bot to smile? He is the grumpiest member of team Prime," Miko asks.

"Then you don't know him as well as you thought." You answer with a smile.

Ratchet's spark begins to race.

Why does this human cause these strange things to happen to me? Is this what the humans call...A CRUSH?! Ratchet thinks.