Cybertronian Heat Cycle?

Again the OCs in this one-shot is from Three More Energems Also, this is rated M for adult content near the end. I'm not sure if it counts as a lemon or Smut. Please let me know since I have zero experience writing either, and I'm probably not going to write another, I just wanted to try it to see if I can actually do it. This means my rule still stands no request for SMUT.

Normal POV

Two weeks past and Tracy, along with Bobby, have slowly gotten used to their new forms. Tracy wakes up in Arcee's room and is trying not to freak out, since her body feels like it's on fire and her private area itches. She feels it pulsating as well then hears a clanking sound as the metal covering it comes off. Then she sees some strange color energon flowing out of it.

"Arcee, wake up, please," Tracy says in a shaky tone.

Arcee wakes up and looks to her left does her best not to laugh, seeing Tracy freaking out about experiencing her first heat cycle while she's in her cybertronian form.

"Relax, what you're going through is perfectly normal, you're going through a heat cycle," Arcee says as she walks over to Tracy.

"So, you telling me Cybertronians will wake up one morning and have this strong urge to have sex or whatever the term is on Cybertron?" Tracy says.

"We call it interfacing and yes, but there is another thing you can do to help release all those feelings of lust building up in your system," Arcee says.

"Do you mean I have to touch myself?" Tracy asks.

"Yes, or I could get Bobby, I'm sure he's probably going through the same thing," Acree smirks.

A few seconds later, Ratchet and Bobby walk in, and Tracy is doing her best to not look at his erected member and fighting the urge to reach her hand out to touch it.

"I had a feeling you two were going to experience this at some point," Ratchet says.

"Right now, aren't we like fourteen? Isn't a little young to be doing what you two seem to be permitting us to do?" Bobby asks.

"Yeah, if we were human, our parents would be furious at us," Tracy adds.

"You may look like fourteen-year-old Cybertronians, but in reality, the two of you are mature young adults, who have strong feelings for each other that wish to further your relationship as friends into something deeper, right?" Ratchet asks.

Tracy didn't say a word and only nodded in agreement with the medic's last statement. Bobby walks over to Tracy and sits down next to her.

"Let's give them some privacy," Ratchet says.

"Ratchet, are you sure about this?" Acree says.

"Yes, I trust them. If the two choose to give in to the heat cycles urges, that's their business," Ratchet says.

Tracy moves so that she can rest her head on Bobby's shoulder. Then the two just sit in silence for a while un till Bobby decides to break it.

"I thought human puberty was terrible, but Cybertronians have it worse," Bobby says.

"Tell me about it. Bobby, I know we promised always to be honest with each other, so I do want to kiss you right now, - like a lot, but do you honestly think that we can make this jump from being just friends to being a couple, thing work," Tracy asks as she looks over at Bobby.

The next thing she sees is Bobby cupping her cheeks as he slowly leans in, and their lips are inches away from touching.

"I know our body wants us to do the deed, but rather not rush things. So, how about we just do this instead," Bobby says as he gently presses his lips against Tracy's.

As the two shared their first kiss, it was like time froze for a few minutes. Bobby knows that Cybertronians don't need to breathe, but he backs away to break their kiss anyway. He looks into Tracy's eyes and stares into them as they sparkle like stars on a cloudless night.

"That was even better than the dream I had last night," Tracy says.

"Wait, you've dreamed about kissing me," Bobby gasps.

"Yes, but you've been the one to kiss me. " Tracy says.

Bobby wasn't sure if it was the heat cycle giving Tracy this confidence boost when Tracy suddenly pulls him back towards her. She smashes her lips against his, and it didn't take long before the kiss deepened and their tounges were fighting for control.

Bobby's POV

Tracy and I backed away from each other. When I looked down at our private areas, I noticed that my spike. Ratchet told me the proper term for what Cybertronians call their penis. Now I realize as I slide back to sit down it rub against Tracy's port, I learned that Cybertronian name from Ratchet aw well, it caused Tracy to let out a moan of pleasure. I want to explore more, but I promised Tracy that we wouldn't rush things. The next thing I know, I'm moaning as well after Tracy reached out her left hand and began to stroke my spike.

"I know we agreed not to interface, but we both need to release this lust somehow, so please try using your fingers to help me," Tracy said lustfully.

I didn't even know if I'd be able to do what Tracy asks if she kept up what she was doing to me spike. It feels so darn good. I'm trying to keep my mind from turning to mush long enough to remember that Ratchet also had taught me how to finger much to my dismay. I'm glad he did, so I slide my spike out of Tracy's hand. Then move back and place my right hand over her port. I slowly rub my hand back and forth, I feel my spike twitch hearing Tracy call out my name as I pick up the pace. It didn't take long for my hand to get covered in Tracy's fluids, so I place one of my fingers at the entrance to her soaking wet port then slowly insert it.

"I'm sorry if it hurts too much I'll stop," I say as I wipe a few tears from Tracy's eyes.

"No, I'm fine, please keep going," Tracy says.

I slowly move my finger in and out, I'm glad once Tracy starts to let out moans of pleasure again. I continue to do what I'm doing, but Tracy had to be getting closer to her climax when she asked me to speed up. After she did, I moved over to lie down next to her, and she looks over at me.

"That was amazing. I can't wait until we decide we're ready to do it for real and as humans," Tracy says.

"Me too, Tracy," I say as we share one more kiss before we drift off into recharge.