chapter 23

"Reinforcements have arrived! "

Iida came bursting through the doors of USJ bringing with him the prepared heroes that are their teachers. All Might entered the scene the usual smile to be found no more. Immediately the heroes split off to go bring the situation under control but most of the villains were already taken care of. Shino and Sora had successfully immobilized Shigaraki and with Shoto's help had frozen him in place and made sure his hands weren't anywhere close to get him free. Izuku Katsuki and Shot had successfully taken care of Kurogiri and were standing battered and bruised after this fight. Katsuki and Izuku had removed the metal plate protecting his one weakness, but had been thrown through the portals and into each other's attacks a couple of times. Once his skin was exposed Shoto worked quick freezing him from the collar bone to his neck, cutting off his oxygen supply as well.

Shino had sent Daichi in search for Momo so she could create quirk suppressors for the two villains, mainly for Kurogiri seeing as he can get free.

The only thing left to take care of was the Nomu. The battle between it and the wonder beast was still ongoing.

"It seems the students have handled the situation well" Emiko said as she slowly drifted into the sky to get a better look of things. "There is an odd creature in battle with another of sorts"

Shino upon seeing the heroes shot herself through the air and landed on a nearby wall.

"Kiddo"

"Yo, as you can see, we've got most of the stuff under control. The only problem is that creature there. The one with the exposed brain. The villains called it the artificial human Nomu and it was created to bring an end to All Might. That other creature fighting it is a creation of our classmate Kosei and it's wearing on her stamina. The boss of this entire thing has been immobilized and we're currently working on securing his right hand man" Shino updated the heroes on everything that went down. They were pretty impressed with how the class handled themselves and how they managed to take out the villains.

"You've done a fine job, young Kiddo. Leave the rest to us" All Might said with a proud smile and jumped through the air towards the raging battle.

Shino watched go before glancing at the white creature on her shoulder. "You can take a rest now Kosei"

At her words the creature froze and turned into paper before falling to the ground. The sane thing happened to the wonder beast. It froze and quickly shrank in size before remaining a paper out of a drawing pad.

"Well, I'm off to see how things are going with my impromptu team" Shino saluted to the heroes and shot off again.

She arrived at her destination and landed right next to Shoto.

"Tagawa hasn't returned yet? "

Akio shook his head no. Shino sighed. He would have to find Momo quickly. Kurogiri wasn't going to stay unconscious forever and when he woke up he could definitely escape.

Ren was seated on the dirt taking the much needed break. Sora sat in front of the detained Kurogiri just staring at him in case he woke up. Shino blinked. Sora! Sora could detain him!

"Sora, can't you trap him? "

Sora blinked in sudden realization and facepalmed before his hand glowed scarlet and a circular field formed around the warping villain.

"Why didn't we think of that before? "

"I have no idea"

Izuku sighed and fell onto the dirt in exhaustion. "I am drained"

Katsuki was standing next to him, arms folded and glaring at the two secured villains. Shigaraki had been knocked out and hasn't moved for some time. The only reason Shigaraki was never caught in the anime and magna was because of Kurogiri. Shigaraki is pretty good on his feet, but he could not handle the combined strength and speed of Shino and Sora.