notice

For those who don't know and have been questioning my disappearance,I'm just taking a break. I really need the rest to get my stuff together that's why I haven't been updating this or any other of my stories. I appreciate you all and am happy you like my stories so I want to be at my best when writing for you. I also have to edit most of my chapters as well so there's that. While I'm on my break I've been reading this and that and writing here and there since it helps me relax. I'm sorry for disappearing and I dont know when I'll be back so please bare with me.

That's all I have to say regarding myself. Now as I've said I've been reading stuff here and there and I found a mha fan fiction that I really like. The mc is a girl who wake up in the anime world as a five year old in a house she does not know and her reaction is both funny and relatable. It is also a yuri,so there's that to look forward to. It only has about ten or eleven chapters but it's a good one. It only have twelve reads so I would like to support a fellow writer and promote the book.

So yeah

I'll put the link down in the comments so i hope you guys check it out.

Have a good day and i again apologise for disappearing.

Archer out