Chapter 17

"It's me! Coming through the door like a normal person"

Nothing about the way All Might burst through the door was normal, at all. He was loud enough to throw Shino's thoughts of sleep out the window. Shino sighed once she saw him. She was hoping to get as much sleep as possible before foundational heroics studies. She probably shouldn't have created two quirks in one day. It left her drained and there was nothing a full night sleep could do about it. While most of the class were starry eyed Shino didn't seem all that impressed. Mostly because her plans for sleep was crushed the second the hero stepped into the class.

"Nothing about your entrance was normal"
Shino turned on some music in her headphones just so she could prevent herself the pain of All Might's loudness. It's not like she needed to hear what he was saying. She already knew what was about to go down. Sora did as well and Shino was actually watching to see if he would actually burst with the excitement he was trying to contain.

"In this class we'll be building up your foundational hero studies through various trials! "

Yeah, it was kinda obvious with the name and the person teaching it. Shino was disappointed she could still hear him. At least it wasn't as clear as she would have had she not turned her music on.

"We'll jump right into it with the trial of battle! "

Shino wondered why he had a card displaying battle.

"This is your first battle and as such you are allowed to wear the costume we have prepared for you. We've done our best to match your request to match your quirks"

Everyone was excited about the prospect of doning their hero costume. Even Shino had a smile of excitement on her face. She hoped they met her request. Her suit needed to be practically indestructible. Fire proof. Water proof. Stretchy. Thin but strong material. Everything to match her quirk.

Shino payer no attention to whatever else All Might said. The second he told them to retrieve their costumes and get changed Shino was already reaching for her case.

She was the first in the girls changing room and immediately started to strip not even caring one bit.

First to go on was her ful body jumpsuit. The man color was black with intricate lines of silver and red around her arms and legs. She tested her movement along with the ventilation. The fabric felt smooth and soft on her skin. It was also very thin, but super strong. She was happy they met her standards.

Second piece of her costume to come on was the jacket. It was a shade of deep red and completely sleeveless. There was a black hood attached to it that was big enough to prevent anyone from viewing her face.

Third article of her costume was the silver and red arm warmers. They started where her jumpsuit sleeve ended just above her elbow. They had built in padings to soften any blows she may take. She followed up by pulling on a pair of black gloves with a built in webbing device that Shino came up with herself. She may produce webs on her own, but there is a limit to them. She starts to bleed from the wrists when she runs out of them. When that happens she would need time to produce some more.

Fourth to be put on we're her knee length red and black combat boots. They we're durable, light and pretty stylish. She loved the way her feet felt in it.

Next was the red silver and black utility belt. The belt was wide enough to cover part of her waist and contained multiple pouches that contained various treats and gadgets.

Lastly she made sure to put on the half mask respirator similar to that of Izuku. She didn't wear it over her face, seeing no need to at the moment.