chapter 32

Despite having said goodbye to Shoto Shino found herself next to him as she wandered around her school's campus in search of her friends and parents. She was enjoying some cotten candy she had bought and hardly noticed the silent boy next to her.

"So, why are you following me? "

"I wasn't finish with our conversation "

"I don't need to know anymore. I already pieced it all together "Shino said looking at him. "Your father married your mother solely to produce an offspring wielding both quirks. And you are that off spring. I can't imagine you, your mother and your siblings had a happy life. Especially you. You're what he was striving towards and because of that all his attention was directed at you. Which probably suck. You must have spent way too much time "training". It's no wonder you don't know how to be a kid"

Shoto didn't say anything for a while. Shino glanced at him twice during the silence, wondering what was going in his head at the moment.

"How was your life? "

"My life? "

"Yes. Both your parents are heroes so I'm asking what it was like "

Shino shrugged looking over the crowd. "My parents are very loving and caring. They can be overprotective, but they're my parents. They're pretty cool to. They let me make my own decision no matter what they think of it unless it's totally unreasonable. Like this I make my mistakes and learn from them. They never spoiled me with riches and such and they didn't care what my quirk was. I love those guys"

Shoto smiled slightly. "Sounds nice"

Shino hummed. "You should come over sometime. They like having company whenever they're home. Mom loves to cook. She will cook anything, I promise you. And dad, well he just likes to have fun. He's a child at heart"

"How long have you been friends with Yagi, Bakugo, Midoriya and Yaoyorozu? "

"I've been friends with the boys since the beginning of time. Their parents are close friends of mine so we spent most of our childhood together" Shino smiled fondly as she thought of all the dumb thing they did together. "And Momo. Well I've known her for four and a half years. Apparently her parents are close to mine as well although to this day I do not know how they know each other"

"Why do you call me by my first name now? "

"Because Todoroki is the name of the bastard that dared treat you like a science experiment. I promise you if I meet him personally I will kick him where the sun does not shine. I promise. I do bot break promises"

"I don't know what to say to that"

"Don't say anything then" Shino stopped when she caught a familiar scent. One she absolutely enjoyed. She switched direction abruptly and Shoto followed. "This is the most you've spoken since I've know you"

"Why did you change direction? "

"I caught an addicting scent" Shino waved through the mass of people smiling at those who pointed and talked about her with respect and awe. She didn't pay them too much attention. "Do you plan on tailing me the entire day? "

No answer to that question. Shino didn't push it. The boy was only now opening up to her fully. She was happy about it.

She was getting close to the amazing scent when another one caught her attention. It was similar to that of Shoto. She knew who it was an watched as people parted a way for the approaching figure. He stood tall and proud as he powered over them. Shino looked at him unimpressed.

"What's your name?" He asked her.

Shino didn't answer and only stepped forward. She smiled brightly before raising her foot and bringing it up between the man's legs. She boosted her strength higher than normal and kicked with everything she had.