Chapter 16

"Come join the kendo club! "

"Hey, you look like a runner, join the cross country club"

"The chess club is where it's at"

Nothing is at the chess club.

"Join the basket ball club! "

Shino was surrounded by upper classmen looking to recruit into their clubs. She noticed each and everyone of them before they even stepped foot in her direction and made no move to avoid them. She actually wanted to see what UA offers when it comes to club. Like any other school they have a multitude of clubs, including the student council club.

After her run in with the older students Shino found herself walking to her class with different club documents. She didn't even know how she got them, but she had them
She'll just deal them through her class.

"Good morning Shino" Momo greeted the other with a kind smile. The sentiment was returned as Shino placed her backpack on her seat.

"I was harassed by the older students" Shino said bluntly as she dropped the documents on her desk. "They somehow got me to take all of these"

Momo giggled at the statement and the puzzled look Shino wore as she tried to figure out how she got those documents.

"Will you be joining any clubs, Momo? "

"I'm not sure, how about you? "

"The soccer and music club" Shino said as she started to walk around the class. She headed straight toward Jiro, who was in a conversation with Kaminari.

"Good morning you two" Shino greeted as she approached them. "I somehow ended up with all these club documents and decided to deal them out. Jiro I think you might be interested in the music club as I am"

Jirou took the paper with a smile. She looked pleased to got her hand on one of them.

"Thank you, I was trying to get a hold on one of these"

"Kaminari, I don't know if you're interested in anything so you're free to just pick one of these"

"Nah, I don't think I'll join a club"

Shino didn't stick around after that. She moved on to the other person in sight.

"Good morning Kosei, would you be interested in joining the art club? " Shino rested the document on the smaller girl's desk.

She was quiet as she looked at the paper and nodded with a small blush on her face.

"T-thank you"

"Not a problem. Why are you sitting by yourself? "

The pinkness on her cheek intensified as she fidgeted in her seat.

"Ah, a shy one" Shino chuckled. "OK, I'll be back"

Shino moved along and located Tsuyu. She slid into the seat in front of her, gaining her attention.

"Good morning Asui" She smiled. "I got a favor to ask"

Those big eyes stared at her in thought. Shino was not at all affected by that vacant froggy stare.

"What is it? "

"You know Kosei"Shino pointed in the direction of the girl and immediately looked away and tried to make herself as small as possible. Shino chuckled at that. She reminded her of Hinata from Naruto. "She's very shy and too afraid to make friends. I will happily be her friend and as her friend I am helping her find more friends. Please talk to her. I think you two would get along great"