Chapter 13

"Shino! "

Sora came bursting through Shino's bedroom door holding two envelops in his hand. Following behind him were Izuku, Katsuki and Momo. Each of them were holding an envelope of their own.

"She's asleep"

Indeed she was. Shino was curled up into her sheets fast asleep. There was an almost invisible bubble surrounding her that made the friends realize there was no waking her at the moment.

"Oi! Wake the hell up! " Katsuki punched the forcefield only to get forcefully thrown back.

"You idiot. You know very well that the field pushes everything away"

"Sora can't you access it? You have psionic abilities and said that Shino's forcefield was very similar to that of your own"

"While you have a good point there Izuku it's completly useless. Her bubble protects her from everything. There is nothing I can do. When I try to access it I get a major migraine. And as you know my quirk requires great focus. "

"I guess we're just going to have to wait it out"

Momo stepped up to the bubble to observe it. She never took the time to actually look at it close up. She knows what it's like inside the bubble. It's silent. Very silent. It blocks out any sound from the outside leaving enyone in it deaf to the world. It works the other way around as well. No sound gets in or out of the bubble.

"Is it really impossible for any one to enter? "Momo questioned as she tapped the surface of the bubble.

"None of us have been able to get in unless we're close by when Shino falls asleep. Once in you can come out any time you want" Sora replied.

"And as far as we know she can't make the bubble when she's awake" Izuku added.

"The bubble is indestructible. It would be really helpful if she could make it while awake" Katsuki said seemingly annoyed.

"I see" Momo pressed her hand against the bubble in deep thought. The bubble became visible and Momo's hand suddenly passed through.

"Huh? "

"Whoa! Your hand passed through! "Sora seemed freaked out but excited at the same time.

"Great. Now go in there and punch that the damn sloth in the face! "Katsuki exclaimed with fire in his eyes.

"Kacchan "

Momo pushed her hand further into the bubble and was relieved when she wasn't pushed out or repelled. Once in the bubble she could hear the boys no more. They were obviously talking and Katsuki was clearly yelling, but none of it could be heard in the bubble. It was oddly comforting.

"Shino " Momo ran a hand through the other's hair. Shino had told her that she enjoyed when someone runs a hand through her hair and that it was the best way to wake her. She really hates it when others wake her, but if it is done in that fashion she would not mind at all.

"Hmm" Shino moaned with a smile.

The bubble popped when Shino opened her eyes. The smile spread when she saw Momo and she immediately sat up.

"Hey Momo" She yawned behind her hand and settled her wild hair. "To what do I owe the pleasure? "

"Well we came to see you once we received our letters from UA"

"Never mind that. Momo totally walked through your bubble! How!? " Sora raised his voice earning a glare from Shino.

"Please stop being so loud" she sighed and climbed out of her bed. "My guess is that it has something to do with my subconscious "

One By MillionsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara