Chapter 18

Shino toyed with the lollipop in her hand as she walked down the corridor of the building she was placed in. She was hoping to play the villain and she was lucky enough to get her wish. She was placed in team F with Akio and made the villains up against team B. Team B consisting of Shoto and Shoji. She didn't know if she was extremely lucky or extremely unlucky. Next to her was her partner who had been silent the entire tine. They needed a plan if they were going to survive and encounter with Shoto. Shino actually had one in her head. She didn't know how it would end however but it seemed good enough.

"I've got an idea" She said as they entered the bomb room. She tapped a foot on the ground as she continued to mull over her plan.

"I'm all ears"

"Are you aware of Todoroki's quirk? "

"No"

Shino chuckled. "Well I am. I'm not going in to detail, but what you should know is that he's likely to freeze the entire floor if we play the defense game. He might do that before we can get on the offence too. His teammate is Shoji who has a handy quirk and could locate us easily so there is no sneaking up on them" She paused as a smile started to spread. "Well not in the building anyway "

Shino went on to explain her plan to Akio. She found it very simple but it would have to do. Akio agreed that it was a good plan and it was set in motion the second Shino sensed the others in the building.

"Showtime" Shino grinned as she threw herself out the nearest window. Akio stared at the window for a while. Shino still hadn't told him what her quirk was. He would just have to find out. He touched the hilt of his katana as he started to move forward.

"One of them is on the fourth floor" Shoji had made one of his dupliarms into ears and listened for signs of life through the walls. "I can't locate the other. There are no other footsteps except for the one on the fo-"

Shoji was cut off when he felt something stick to his neck. Before he could get it off or say anything there was an electrical current sent through him. It wasn't very strong, just enough, to paralyze him. He crashed to the ground completely immoble.

"That takes care of that" Shino smiled as she faced Shoto. "Hey there"

A huge wall of ice was shot towards her and she nimbly dodged. Shoto made a move to send another attack, but abruptly turned and summoned ice on the other side of him. Akio had come from the other direction a staff at the ready. His staff was met with the ice wall completely blocking him from his enemy.

Shino descended upon Shoto from the high wall, but again had to dodge a massive wall of ice. The small corridor was quickly become cramped the longer the situation spanned out.

"You know, you could freeze over the entire corridor. Although your partner would be at risk, wouldn't he? " Shino landed nimbly on the floor. "Or you can continue to make these walls, but we're running out of space"

Shoto was trapped between Akio and Shino. Shoji was immobile and would be for the next thirty minutes or so. Shoto would have to handle the situation on his own. Shino is nimble and can react before his ice reaches her. Akio is cautious and doesn't get too close in fear of getting trapped in the ice.

Shoto was silent as he stared at the smiling Shino.

"You were recommended as well"

Shino only smiled brighter and flung herself towards Shoto. An ice wall was evaded as she webbed herself out of the way and swungbtowards Shoto. Akio had used the ice on the ice on the floor to his advantage and was heading straight for Shoto with increased speed.

A hand was raised to create some ice in Shino's direction, but the incoming nun chuck wielding Akio was a distraction. Shino quickly shot a ball of web at Shoto's hand. He could freeze through it, but the web was not to immobilize him. Akio finally got close now wielding two battons and overpowered Shoto before he could freeze out of the web. Shino moved to capture Shoto with the tape before he broke free, but when she got closer she suddenly felt increasingly cold.