chapter 46

Shino sighed as questions were just thrown at her. She adjusted her headphones debating whether or not she should play some music to drown out the questions. She decided against it. If she did such a thing more questions would only be thrown at her later. She glanced next to her at the beet red Momo and let out a chuckle. What an interesting situation she found herself in. It was amusing at first but now it was getting annoying.

"Answer the question! "

"Shut up Sora" Shino glared at the offending boy as she threw a pillow at his face. She continued to glare even as he stumbled.

Izuku stood in a corner not wanting to further get on Shino's bad side. The only reason he was there was because his mother decided to bring him along to the adults little hero get together. He would have been at home right now, absolutely stoked for his internship the next day. The second he arrived Sora pulled both him and Katsuki up the stairs and practically kicked Shino's door down to question her on her new relationship status.

The reason Sora kicked the door down was because he was hoping to catch the two making out. He was disappointed to find them doing nothing of the sorts. Shino was at her desk apparently making some gadget along with another scarf while Momo was busy on her yaoyotab. He wasn't expecting them to be so casual with each other. They were alone in Shino's bedroom for crying out loud. He thought for sure they would be up to something.

Katsuki was pretty nuetral about the whole thing. Yes he was curious about the new development, but he wasn't obsessing over it like Sora. It's not like they didn't all see it coming. But he had to admit he was a bit pissed that Shino got a girlfriend before him.

"Um.. I really want to go read a book or something " Izuku said as he tried to leave the room

"No! " Sora blocked his exit with a fire in his eyes. "Not until they tell us everything! "

"This is embarrassing " Momo muttered as she hid her face in Shino's scarf. Shino smiled at her and planted a kiss on the top of her head.

"You're being an idiot Sora"

"No I'm not! You got a girl before me, you need to tell me what happened! "

"We leave you alone for one weekend and you get a girlfriend " Katsuki raised an eyebrow. "We missed out"

"I really don't need to know anything, I just wanna go"

Again Izuku was blocked from leaving the room by Sora.

"You will not"

"Alright "

"Alright? "Everyone in the room repeated.

"Yeah, I'll tell you" Shino folded her legs Indian style on her bed and glanced at Momo. "If Momo gives me permission "

Now all eyes are on Momo. She wasn't expecting to be put in such a situation. It was really embarrassing. Momo was aware that Shino refused to tell the boy anything to spare her the embarrassment. That made her very happy, but it seemed keeping the boys, or specifically Sora, in the dark was starting to bother Shino. She was clearly annoyed with the loud redhead.

So Momo nodded hesitantly.

And the story was told. All the while Momo was a blushing mess and tried not to care about it too much. The boys were her friends and they actually encouraged it, so she tried not to get too embarrassed about it.

By the end of it Sora was wiggling his eyebrow suggestively, which earned him a glare from Shino.

"If that's over with" Shino slid off her bed and towards the door. "I'm hungry "

The group made their way down the stairs to retrieve some snacks.

Shino was happily humming as she pulled an entire chocolate cake out of the refrigerator. Her face was one of glee as she got herself a nice slice.

"Fancy a slice, Momo? "

"Yes I do"

"Can I have a piece? "

"I don't know, can you? " Shino smirked as she shuffled her cake back into the fridge

"Shino don't be like that"

"My cake is off limits"

"Awe come on! Momo got a piece"

"Momo's my girlfriend " Shino walked past the disappointed Sora with an amused smile on her face. "Consider this payback for annoying me"

Momo giggled as the long time friends started bickering amonst themselves. Shino had been in high spirits for the past couple days and it made her happy. She hoped Shino wouldn't dive down into her negativity anytime soon. She wished she never did such things but knew it was going to happen at some point. With all the thoughts running through her head it was destined.

"May I ask what you are all up to? "

The adults turned their attention to the very happy Shino. Her parents smiled, happy to see her in such high spirits.

"Business " Emiko said as she fixed Sora's messy hair. Sora grumbled and messed up his hair again only to get smacked on the hand and receive motherly glare. "Do not mess your hair up"

"But mooooom. I like it that way"

"I don't care"

Shino found a seat on the sofa. She was thoroughly enjoying Sora's torture. Controled mess was Sora's style and vibe. If someone messed with it he would get frustrated. Shino leaned into her seat and munched on the cake as she watched the scene as if she was in the cinema.

Her attention was soon caught by Momo. Momo was within her sights and within her reach.

The yelp Momo let out when Shino yanked her into her lap was so worth it.

"Why don't I have a girlfriend? "

Emiko giggled and kissed her son as he pouted in a corner.

"Now now. No need to be that way sweetie. You'll find someone someday" she reassured sweetly. Her son can be very fun to watch when he exaggerated. Although she guessed he must feel a bit left out.

"You know I never told you lot about our relationship and yet you knew enough to tell aunt Nemuri" Shino suddenly spoke, temporarily putting a stop to her teasing. Much to Momo's relief. She didn't know how long she could handle Shino's teeth against her skin.

"We're parents. We know these things " Shiro said proudly.

"Yup, and you should stop physically teasing poor Momo" Nico said with a knowing smile.

"She can hardly contain herself around you" Emiko laughed as Momo's face burned

"OK. I'm actually impressed you caught that" Shino admitted. She was very discreet and her actions were subtle.

"Like I said. Parents. We pick up on everything "

Shino shrugged and held onto Momo tighter. Her parents did have a nack for picking up on such things.

"So you two are interning under me starting tomorrow " Nico raised an eyebrow as she took in her daughter and her girlfriend. She wasn't sure if she should've expected Momo to intern under her. In all honesty she was hoping the Yaoyorozu would choose her. She had potential. She just needed guidance.

Shino let out an amused sound at the mention of her internship. "It seems Momo can't stay away from me"

Momo glared and swatted her arm, making her laugh. "That's not the reason I chose your mother. Well not the full reason anyway "

"So you admit it"

"Shut up Shino"

Shino got one last laugh in

"Mrs. Kiddo is the type of hero I want to be. Calm, collected. You always know what to do in any situation. You're very capable and know how to fully utilize your quirk" Momo praised the hero.

"I wanna be like that one day"