chapter 25

Shino was pretty proud of herself. She had gotten her entire class the relax a bit after all. Even Shoto. It tool some convincing and a lot of patience, but Shino managed to pull him into a game of pool and soon he was playing against anyone who challenged him. Shino even caught a small smile on her face. She allowed herself a pat on the back for such an achievement. Katsuki, Sora and Izuku were joined by Daichi, Kaminari and Kirishima making the video game area super loud. A group was cheering for Sora the other for Katsuki, despite themselves. Aoyama was getting his ass kicked in DDR by Mina in one corner.Toru and Uraraka were cheering Mina on. Oddly enough Akio was playing guitar hero with Jiro. He seemed pretty skilled in the game. Tokoyami and Shoji were at the pool table with Shoto. The group seemed very serious about the on going game. Tsu was with Ren in the small art corner. Apparently the artist was teaching Tsu a thing or two about painting.

Currently Shino was behind her bar enjoying a strawberry milkshake. On the other side of it sat Iida and Momo. Iida had joined them at the bar to get a drink and stay away from the raging gamers. He was there for some time scolding Katsuki about his aggressive behavior.

"Things are going pretty great considering my house hasn't gone up in flames yet"

"You are very honorable for thinking of your fellow classmates" Iida said with an admirable look on his face.

Shino waved him off. "I consider everyone in our class my friends and I don't like it when my friends are down in the dumps. Besides I'm class president I have to take good care of my class"

"Very admirable "

"Whatever you say Iida" Shino yawned into her scarf and sighed.

"I think you should take a nap Shino. You're obviously in need of one" Momo advised looking at her friend worriedly.

"I'm fine. I'm the host of this little gathering I have to be present at all times"

Momo gave Shino a look that made her chuckle.

"I won't over do it, I promise. And I never break promises"

"You do when it comes to your own health, which is something I cannot understand about you"

"As I see it Kiddo seems to care more about others than herself" Came the calm voice of Akio who approached the group with Tokoyami and Shoto in toe. "A very admiral feat for an aspiring hero"

"But very reckless " Momo added.

"How does one care for others more than themselves? I find it hard to believe humans can be that selfless" Tokoyami said as he took a seat at the bar and Shino handed him a glass of ice tea.

"That's very cynical" Shino said blankly.

"I agree with Tokoyami. People only care about themselves " Shoto said as he too took place at the bar.

"Well arent you two a match made in heaven" Shino's voice was laced with sarcasm. "There are some humans that do care you know. Eceryone cannot be the same and you cannot expect another to be as cruel the other"

"A hero must always show care for others. That is essential " Iida said and pushed his glaces up his nose.

"But there are so called heroes out there who are only in it for the fame and Money" Shino scoffed. "I know a couple I would like to punch in a very unpleasant area, starting with Endeavor "

At the mention of the number two hero Shoto brought his eyes to Shino curiously.

"Endeavor? "

"Yes Endeavor. That bastard. I met him once. Completely cold and arrogant. The only thing he wants is to be number one and beat All Might. What kind of hero is that? "