Chapter 14

"Today is the day!"

Sora cheerfully walked into Shino's room unannounced. Normally she would have been annoyed, but she let her friend off the hook. Today was a special day and she would allow his loud vocals.

Currently she was fixing herself in the mirror. Like Sora she was dressed in the UA uniform. She was happy to be allowed the male uniform instead of the female. Her distaste for skirts had remained over the years. Shino had her hair in the usual pony tail while she busied herself with her tie. She was purposely ignoring the very excited Sora.

"I can't believe mom and dad are gonna be teachers at our school"

"So uncle Toshinori actually managed to convince her? "

"No. It was all aunt Nemuri"

"Really? "

"Oh yeah. I don't know what she said to mom, but it worked like a charm"

"What subject will she be teaching? "

"I have no idea. She doesn't want to tell me"

"I guess we'll have to find out" Shino said as she slung her black backpack over her shoulders. She adjusted her similarly colored sneakers before leaving her room. "Are you coming Sora? "

"Wait up" Sora quickly viewed himself in the mirror. He wasn't dressed as neatly as Shino and his hair was a controlled mess. "Perfect "

That's the look he was going for apparently.

Shino was already at the front door when Sora came running up to her. He had retrieved his green backpack and had it slung over a shoulder while he fidgeted with his sneakers.

"Why are you even at my house? "

"I came to make sure you woke up on time"

"I'm not that careless"

"You never know"

Shino didn't reply and walked quietly to her car.

"Good morning young masters"

"Good morning Kuro" Shino greeted as she climbed into the back of the black car. Sora happily followed after her with a greeting to the driver.

"We're royalty"

"Where's your driver, Sora? "

"I sent him off after he brought me here. I planned on riding with you from the start"

"And if I did not want you to? "

"You would abandon your best friend? "

Shino didn't answer that and quietly unwrapped a lollipop.

"What's with the silence? "

"The probability of me abandoning you depends on your behavior "

"What does that mean? "

"It means you can be annoyingly loud to the point where I want throw you as far as I can"

Sora grumbled and took a pack of potato chips to munch on during their ride.

The rest of the drive was spent in comfortable silence.

On the entire drive Shino was in deep thought. She would be starting UA in the hero course and in the A class. She knew what to expect and at the same time she didn't. There are already changes to the class with her and Sora being students. Changes were introduced far before this point. Izuku actually has a quirk and remained friends with Katsuki over the years. All Might has a son who is just as loud and always smiling. And Shino herself existed in this world. Class 1A 's roster has changed and she wondered if she and Sora would be the only change. Could there be new faces in the A class? Who would have been replaced?