• twenty four •

Phoenix Haynes

Phoenix Haynes

I ordered some cheeseburger meals from McDonald's, and drove Peter and I to the hospital.

I was itching to see Tony.

"Hey, it goes without saying that we're like, together now right?" I asked, and Peter laughed, taking my hand in his while I drove, my eyes still on the road.

"You can definitely ask more nicely than that, Nix." He joked, making me roll my eyes at him.

"Hey, isn't that the guys job?" I said, and we both giggled, knowing it was a bogus gender stereotype.

"Well, I can do it if you really want me to." Peter said, and I scoffed playfully.

"No way Spiderboy, I've got this." I said confidently, turning into the hospital carpark and trying to find somewhere to park.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked Peter, and he tapped his chin, pretending to think before he shook his head.

What the fuck.

"You can say it better than that." 

"Are you actually being serious right now?" I laughed, and Peter joined in.

"I'm being more serious now than I've ever been in my entire life."

"Well fine then." I grumbled, parking the car and grabbing our food before I got out.

I took Peter's, making him scoff and cross his arms over his chest.

"That's just rude, Nix."

"Peter Parker, will you please be my boyfriend?" I asked, and Peter took my hand in his, kissing the back of it softly.

I smiled at the action, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

He's so sweet.

"Sorry, but I kind of have this cool thing going on with MJ." Peter joked, smiling sheepishly at me, and I snatched my hand out of his.

I slapped his shoulder, making him jump back to dodge me, but I hit him anyway.

"You little asshole!" I exclaimed, and he burst into fits of laughter, pulling me in for a hug while I playfully flight him off.

Eventually I gave in, hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry, you know I'm joking!"