Chapter 4

*Warning: Sexual Content*

I rushed to pack my dark green tote bag. Laptop, notebook, pencil case, and headphones, I mentally recited. The sound of my feet shuffling across the carpet filled the room.

Reyn had called less than an hour ago to say that he'd pick me up, no matter how much I insisted otherwise.

Just because you can make it here on your own doesn't mean that you should have to.

Even thinking about those words made my fingers curl into fists. Was this some act to woo me or did he truly mean it? I hoped with all my heart that it was the latter. Dread filled me at the thought of him using me for ulterior motives. Surely, if that were the case, he would find another girl that was more willing and required less chasing. My heart twisted at the thought. Incessant buzzing broke me out of my wistful reverie.

I had changed Reyn's contact last night so now 'Daddy' with a purple heart next to it flashed across the screen. He was downstairs waiting for me.

Telling him I was on my way down, I put on a pair of white sneakers and headed out the door. In my excitement, I couldn't bother waiting for the elevator and hurried down the stairs instead. Daddy lowered his aviators giving me a bright smile before pushing them back up. It was my first time seeing him in casual clothes; he looked like a fitness model. His t-shirt revealed his toned biceps. The way he filled it out hinted at the fit body hidden underneath. I laughed when I saw that we were both wearing grey sweatpants and black tops.

"You really are my girl," He mused with a small tilt of his head, motioning me to get in the car. His apartment was not even five minutes from mine. I looked up at the tall, luxurious building I had passed numerous times before. It had a lobby, doorman, and concierge just like a hotel. I looked around as Daddy led me to the elevators, directing me with the arm he wrapped around my waist. Tan, beige, and dark browns. I giggled. It reminded me of a chocolate chip cookie. The man at the concierge desk waved when I made eye contact with him. I nodded back prompting Reyn to put his hand right on my ass cheek and squeeze. I jumped and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Stop looking at me with those Bambi eyes. That man was checking you out as soon as we walked into the lobby." His hand returned to grasp my waist.

"I doubt it. He was probably just curious since I've never been here before. Or maybe because I'm with you." I pointed out as we stepped into the elevator.

"Damn straight you're with me," he grabbed my cheeks-- the ones on my face-- with his free hand and brought my face towards his. His eyes met mine to drive his point further. He pulled me flush against him so we stood chest-to-chest, my face still in his grasp. "Let him look... let him take a good look at what he'll never have."

I squirmed in his tight hold, itching to break the intense moment. My eyes scanned his face before his sunglass lenses with reflected the light from above caught my attention. I stretched my arms up to pluck the aviators from atop his head and put them on. I perched them on my nose just like he did before and peered up at him. He stroked my head chuckling.

"They're too big for your face, little one."

I huffed and pouted in disappointment, perching them on my head. But it quickly turned into a smile when he bent down to press his lips against mine, pulling away when the elevator doors slid open. He led me to one of the few mahogany doors and unlocked it with a black object attached to his car keys.

The first thing I took in as I entered was the enormous floor-to-ceiling windows that displayed the expansive cityscape. I took my shoes off by the door, my feet cold against the dark marble floors. I turned around.