Chapter 9

*Sexual Content* (towards the end)

I stared at myself in the mirror. Wrinkles were pressed into my face from where it was smushed against the pillow. I grimaced and tried to massage the creases away.

My hair protruded as if I had been electrocuted. I flattened it and pulled up into a bun with a smile, laughing at how crazy I looked. I thought of Einstein's unruly hair.

The black shirt Daddy lent me was askew, exposing my smooth shoulder. For the first time in a long time, I woke up feeling well-rested. I had no doubt it had to do with the person who had slept beside me. I smiled to myself and reached for the faucet.

After washing up, I headed to the kitchen and opened the fridge, scanning its contents. My bare legs pressed together to shield themselves from the rush of cold air. Eggs. Cheese. Avocado. Onions. Bread. Arugula. Everything I needed to make a breakfast sandwich was there. I rummaged through the cabinets to find a pan and positioned it on the ignited stove.

The scent of warm butter permeated the air as I spread it on the hot pan. I breathed copious amounts of it in. The only thing better was when it was combined with toast. I eagerly laid it on the smoking surface.

Grabbing two plates from the cupboard beside me, I placed the light brown pieces of bread on them as they were done. While waiting in the middle, I chopped the onions and avocados into length-wise pieces to lay on the bread. I cringed when some of the green mush got on my fingers and rushed to rinse it off.

As I was adding garlic powder and pepper to the eggs, I jumped. Two firm arms wrapped around me, locking themselves around my waist. Reyn's bare chest pressed against the backs of my arms, his chin resting on my shoulder. His stubble slightly poked at my skin making me squirm and giggle.

"If you were hungry, you should have just woken me up, baby." His husky morning voice triggered shivers that radiated out of the center of my chest. My heart fluttered.

"There's not a whole lot that I know to make," I smiled, "So I wanted to do this for you."

He pressed into my back, squeezing my hip with one hand. The other slid up from my waist, over my right breast, and found its home around my neck.

"I love waking up to you in my house. The only thing better would be waking up to you in my bed." He rasped against my ear before pressing kisses just beneath it.

I almost dropped the spatula in my hand when he began suckling.

"Daddy, please, I'm trying to make breakfast." I protested.

His hold wouldn't give no matter how much I pushed against him.

"Princess, is this supposed to help you?" He groaned pushing his growing erection into my lower back. "Is this your intention?"

"Th--the f-food's going to burn, a-and I need to study today," I sighed, pressing my head back into his chest. His grip on my throat tightened before releasing.

I yelped when I felt his hand come down on my ass and squeeze.

"As soon as that exam of yours is over, this is mine, babygirl."

I moaned when his hand traveled to my crotch and cupped it.

"This, too." He whispered before nipping the tip of my ear. Not even a second later he was sat at the island watching me intently.

"You're so mean," I whined.

"I know, princess." One side of his lip quirked before the tip of his tongue pressed against the corner.