Chapter 19

*Sexual Content* (Just a little)

I giggled as Reyn dried me off and carried to me the bed after our shower. The sun had said its farewells a long time ago. The only light in the room was that of the stars and the city beneath us.

Reyn backed off of me to turn on a light before jumping on the bed next to me. I laughed at the way the mattress sunk causing me to roll into him.

"Turn around, baby."

I flipped onto my stomach and watched as he disappeared into the bathroom and reappeared with some bottle in his hand. As he got closer, I realized that the pale bottle with the colored pump was lotion.

"Do you understand why I was upset with you earlier?" he met my eyes as he warmed up the cream between his hands.

I nodded. "I'm so sorry. I was so excited, I didn't even stop to think. I should've been more careful. I will be more careful." I promised.

"I'm trying so hard to keep you safe, princess. I need you to help me out a little." He pleaded as he applied the lotion onto my sore skin. His fingers barely grazed my skin as if he were terrified of hurting me. He gently rubbed the lotion in, his touch so light it tickled a bit.

My vision blurred as I looked back at him. I felt horrible. He was doing so much, everything he could, to ensure my health and safety. I knew that. And it made me feel so bad that I screwed up such a simple thing. He probably thought I was so irresponsible.

"I know, Daddy," I cried, "I know; I'm so sorry. I was so irresponsible and thoughtless. You do so much for me and I can't even do the simplest things."

"Baby, my sweet girl, don't cry. I'm doing these things because I want to, okay? I just hate that you're in danger. And when that fucker sent me a message and I had no idea where you were, I was terrified. No one grounds me the way you do." He whispered as he laid beside me and pulled me into his chest.

"I want to do better. I want to be better, for you." I affirmed.

"You're already the best, babygirl. Perfect as you are."

"No," I denied vehemently, "I still have a long way to go. But, I hope to grow with you by my side." I snuggled into his chest and looked up at him.

"And that's exactly where I'll always be," he reassured, craning his neck to press a kiss on my forehead.

His finger trailed the bridge of my nose, "You're gorgeous, baby. Especially when you let me worship your body like the fucking goddess you are. Seeing you come undone is my religion. Your moans are a testament to my devotion. I want you to remember that." He emphasized. "No matter how roughly I treat you, it says nothing about how I think of you, okay? You always make me so, so proud, babygirl."

I looked up at Reyn with happy tears in my eyes and a smile. When I was with him he always made me feel like I was everything. He made me feel like I was worthy and capable of anything. He made me feel powerful. He gave me that power. Through his words. Through his affection. Though his attention.

It was being with him that allowed me to truly bloom into my most beautiful flower. I could only hope that that flower would last eternally.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" I whispered.

"I ask myself that every day," he whispered brushing my hair out of my face.

"No one will ever be as good to me as you are," I whispered, my face hovering by his.

"And don't you forget that," he smiled before pressing his lips fiercely, but briefly to mine. "Sweet dreams, my little fairy."

The next day we lazed around the apartment watching TV and eating food. I had woken up early that morning to get some studying in so that I could spend the rest of the day relaxing with Reyn.